MERGED: Moss 2 Falcons? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Moss 2 Falcons?

dolfreak

RoNNiE 4 MVP
Reaction score
Moss 2 Falcons?

If i'm Arthur Blank ,owner of the Falcons, i'm trying every way possible to bring Randy to Atlanta. Can you just imagine having 2 of the most explosive players in the NFL on the same team? The Falcons are DESPERATELY in need of a WR. They suffer from Chiefs syndrome which means that your best receiver is a TE.The Jets,Ravens, and Raiders are obviously interested but if the Falcons have any common sense they pull the trigger. They should realize that just by having Mike Vick they could reach the playoffs every year. But it's once they are in the playoffs that they can't advance without playmakers. Moss is the playmaker thay need alongside Vick, not Peerless Price.

If i'm the faclons:

Trade 2005 1st round pick
Trade 2006 1st round pick
DE Patrick Kerney or MLB Keith Brooking or CB Deangelo Hall

This is a no brainer Jim Mora.....

The only three teams in the running are the Jets, Raiders and Ravens.

I think Moss would go to waste there. Vick doesn't throw to his receivers. He's much more comfortable buying time and throwing to the middle of the field.

yea, Vick does not have the ability to just throw the ball very deep and high.

Vick is a horrible throwing QB. I wouldnt want to go there. If Im Randy, I DONT want to go to Baltimore or Oakland. I beg to be traded to Philly to play alongside of Owens and I take a paycut. :chuckle:

Philter25 said:
Vick is a horrible throwing QB. I wouldnt want to go there. If Im Randy, I DONT want to go to Baltimore or Oakland. I beg to be traded to Philly to play alongside of Owens and I take a paycut. :chuckle:

throwing as in arm strength or throwing as in finding the open reciever?

why do you guys think that Moss only catches balls that are thrown Deep and Far?

Trade Moss to?

Miami Dolphins wont get him but if i'm Arthur Blank ,owner of the Falcons, i'm trying every way possible to bring Randy to Atlanta. Can you just imagine having 2 of the most explosive players in the NFL on the same team? The Falcons are DESPERATELY in need of a WR. They suffer from Chiefs syndrome which means that your best receiver is a TE.The Jets,Ravens, and Raiders are obviously interested but if the Falcons have any common sense they pull the trigger. They should realize that just by having Mike Vick they could reach the playoffs every year. But it's once they are in the playoffs that they can't advance without playmakers. Moss is the playmaker thay need alongside Vick, not Peerless Price.

If i'm the faclons:

MOD EDIT: Post off topic once, I can forgive you. Be stubborn about it, and youve earned some time off.

You just posted this and it got moved. Why post it again???

dolfreak said:
Miami Dolphins wont get him but if i'm Arthur Blank ,owner of the Falcons, i'm trying every way possible to bring Randy to Atlanta. Can you just imagine having 2 of the most explosive players in the NFL on the same team? The Falcons are DESPERATELY in need of a WR. They suffer from Chiefs syndrome which means that your best receiver is a TE.The Jets,Ravens, and Raiders are obviously interested but if the Falcons have any common sense they pull the trigger. They should realize that just by having Mike Vick they could reach the playoffs every year. But it's once they are in the playoffs that they can't advance without playmakers. Moss is the playmaker thay need alongside Vick, not Peerless Price.

If i'm the faclons:

The Falcons are welcome to him and you're right, the Falcons need to upgrade their receiver corps.

Anywhere but in Aqua and Orange is fine with me and preferably not in the AFC East.

Michael Jenkins will be their man. Besides Vick dosen't throw enough to warrant possibly the highest price receiver in the NFL.

Then again TO only brought a 2cd rounder. :goodnight

ckparrothead said:
I think Moss would go to waste there. Vick doesn't throw to his receivers. He's much more comfortable buying time and throwing to the middle of the field.

Vick LOVES to throw the DEEP BALL on a "Roll Out or Scramble".

He throws his BEST on the RUN & DEEP. He needs WORK on his short passes. His DEEP BALL is Lethal... :D

..Moss to Atlanta would make for the HARDEST offense to gameplan for EVER!!! hands down..EVER!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom