MERGED: Need Hotel and Shuttle Help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Need Hotel and Shuttle Help

tvance

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Need Hotel and Shuttle Help

I am a new season ticket holder from out of town and am flying in for the Fins/Titans game. Where is the best place to stay and is there a shuttle service available? THANKS!

you're probably better off renting a car so u have it for your stay. as far as hotels, stay away from the imediate area close to pro player because it's a frigin ghetto!! lol
i lived in the bronx before and it's not that bad but if i were you i would probably look for maybe something on the broward side of town which is only about 15 min away
as far as shuttle, i would like my own ride but, a shuttle will probably save some cash that you'll need for beers, before you book your hotel, ask if they provide shuttle service. good luck!!! have fun

tvance said:
I am a new season ticket holder from out of town and am flying in for the Fins/Titans game. Where is the best place to stay and is there a shuttle service available? THANKS!

I can't recommend this place because I've never been there or seen it, yet a quick google shows it has a shuttle to the games. Here's what I found:

Holiday Inn Hotel Pro Player, Miami FL
Full service 214 room hotel located between Miami and Ft.Lauderdale. Hotel is easily accessible from the Florida Turnpike and other major roadways. Hotel is 13 miles from both Miami and Ft. Lauderdale Int'l Airports. Located adjacent to the Calder Race course and the Pro Player Stadium. Private shuttle Service available to football games only.

Outdoor Pool

Holiday Inn Hotel
PRO PLAYER STADIUM
21485 NW 27 Ave. (adj. to Calder Race Co
MIAMI, FL 33056
UNITED STATES

thanks for the help! the renassiance has a shuttle for their package deals, but because we do not need tics, they won't let us ride with the other package guests...what a crock.

guess i'll head towards the beach since i have to rent a car now. do you know how much parking is at the stadium? i opted out of buying the parking pass.

tvance said:
thanks for the help! the renassiance has a shuttle for their package deals, but because we do not need tics, they won't let us ride with the other package guests...what a crock.

guess i'll head towards the beach since i have to rent a car now. do you know how much parking is at the stadium? i opted out of buying the parking pass.

$20

HolliFinFan said:
I can't recommend this place because I've never been there or seen it, yet a quick google shows it has a shuttle to the games. Here's what I found:

Full service 214 room hotel located between Miami and Ft.Lauderdale. Hotel is easily accessible from the Florida Turnpike and other major roadways. Hotel is 13 miles from both Miami and Ft. Lauderdale Int'l Airports. Located adjacent to the Calder Race course and the Pro Player Stadium. Private shuttle Service available to football games only.

Outdoor Pool

Holiday Inn Hotel
PRO PLAYER STADIUM
MIAMI, FL 33056
UNITED STATES

That's where I stay whenever I go down, however it's no longer the Holdiay Inn, it was bought out by another chain.

I will be staying there for the Titans game this year also, It's actually within walking distance to the stadium if you don't feel like taking the shuttle, I think the shuttle was $10 RT.

It really isn't that bad in the area of the hotel, I have walked up the road to the store several times at night and it was fine, going towards the stadium from the hotel is where is starts to get a little unwelcome.

The hotel is nice, and if you ask you can get a room facing the stadium, nothing like seeing it lit up at night from you room and waking up the morning of the game and seeing the stadium right outside your deck doors is the best way to start off gameday.

Let me know if you wind up staying there we can tailgate, we usually start around 10pm Saturday night. :lol:

HolliFinFan said:

Outdoor Pool

Holiday Inn Hotel
PRO PLAYER STADIUM
MIAMI, FL 33056
UNITED STATES

This is exactly where we used to park our car when my family went to games. We'd pay the $10 to park in their parking lot and walk the canal to the stadium.

tvance said:

If your going to rent a car, and want the Beach, I got the place for you! Even though I live in Miami Its 30 miles from South Beach, so I've been to a lot of Hotels here.

This is one of my favorites for the money. Ask for the room with the huge bed. You also get a mini kitchen. Plus its close to Joe Robbie.

http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp;jsid=nVMsPzyarVV6?pageName=hotAvail&cid=93079&hotelID=206138&isHRN

hotels near pro player?

hi all

me and my family will be on vaction in orlando in august and im hopeing to take in the jags pre season game at pro player :cooldude:

if any members have any info on hotels near pro player it would be of a great help :cooldude:

we are traveling down from orlando on the saturday morning which is the best and the quickest route to pro player :cool:

will getting ticket for a pre season game be hard???

any info any member can give me would help as this is my first time in the USA

thanks again

andy (uk dolphin fan ) dent

Here's the view from the room at the Former Holiday Inn. Can't wait to wake up opening day crack open a beer, :chug: look out the door and see JRS just waiting for the season to begin.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom