Merged: New Ricky Website | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: New Ricky Website

Been posted... also been deleted by the mods....

look at the store....who has this kind of time

Just curious, not questioning the mods or anything, but why was the last thread about this cancelled?

The part with Ricky's kid at the bottom is classless but besides that I think it is a good site.

Couldn't tell ya why it was deleted... however if you notice all the store stuff and the donate links, and all the ads... it strikes me as someone trying to make a buck off of RW's 3 ring circus.

The stuff for sale is something anyone can do.. Caftpress.com sells stuff for you. All you do is upload your logo, and they put it on stuff for you and send it out. You can raise the price of the product to what ever you want. They start the prices out at say 5, and you put it up to 6. If someone orders something, they keep the 5, you get one, and they pay for shipping. Shipping charges are payed for by the buyer. It's actually a pretty nice little site for anyone who has a web site. You can sell just about anything and you don't have to stock anything.

I'm just saying, if you would waste your money on that stuff on screw ricky.com, what are you going to do if he actually does come back? not support him or just not wear the shirt or whatever?

Oh ok, I thought you were talking about the guy who set it up, like he spent all the money producing it.. My bad

New Ricky Website

I'm not going to comment on this site, other than to say it does not surprise me. Before anyone asks, I am not behind this website, it's not my style.

Ricky Site

Back
Top Bottom