MERGED: No Camp Reports Today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: No Camp Reports Today?

For Gods Sake I Need My Daily Report. I Don't Care If Someone Has To Make One Up #%!¤#"&%#/&

touborg said:
For Gods Sake I Need My Daily Report. I Don't Care If Someone Has To Make One Up #%!¤#"&%#/&

:roflmao:
I know right, first they spoil us, now they leaving us out to dry :mad:

:cooldude:

ummm.....oh yeah.....sorry dude.......heard dude intreviewed Ricky first thing.......understand he's still out at the field looking at the shapes the clouds make.......

I went today, had to work right afterwards though and havent had the time to write it up. And I just got invited to the Marlins game so it won't be up till later tonight...

touborg said:
This is the rough (also unproofed so go easy on the typos and stuff) of what I have so far to tide you over till later. . Also I u/l'ed some pics...

#81 McMichael – Looked solid last few practices. Had several catches again today including one he extended for nicely from Feeley.

#95 Bowens – didn’t see him

#82 Newson – 1 drop in drill w/ no DBs’ but a completion later on

#84 Chambers – Catch after catch. Including a great grab of a low ball around his knees in front of #25 Howard by the near sideline from Fiedler who was scrambling. He did drop one, he is human…

#18 Sage – got very few reps and looked ok. He got most of his time in after practice when the rookies & third string hung around after the vets went inside. He ran a couple of 2 min drills and didn’t score.

Fiedler spread the ball around nicely. Typical Jay day

Feeley – tends to telegraph some of his throws by starring down the WR right from the snap. Hopefully this will change as he gets more & more comfortable. One thing I noticed from the first practice this year until today is that in addition to being unfaliliar and generally uncomfortable with the playbook, I think it was happening too fast for him. I think it took AJ a handful of practices to just get up to speed with how fast our pass rush can be and how hard we practice. He still has a LONG way to go, but I think getting up to speed is a big step for him.

He has also shown a little more mobility as well. One play, D Bowens chased him out of the pocket and he looked good evading the rush. Unfortunately he does not throw on the run too well and ended up hitting an open Minor in the feet with the ball. He also stepped up into the pocket nicely on another play, but #35 stepped in front of #88 Thompson to bat it away. His best throw was hitting Chambers in stride racing down the hashmark. Very nice throw & catch.

#85 Lee – 1 catch

#55 Seau – spent some time practicing his blitzing. In his pattoned way, turning sideways at the line and trying to knife in there with speed and by timing the snap. He got in there a couple of times, but for the most part, the interior of the O-Line did a good job

#91 Williams – made a couple of plays including tipping Feeleys 1st pass, jumped offsides once

Dude said:
This is the rough (also unproofed so go easy on the typos and stuff) of what I have so far to tide you over till later. . Also I u/l'ed some pics...

#81 McMichael – Looked solid last few practices. Had several catches again today including one he extended for nicely from Feeley.

#95 Bowens – didn’t see him

#82 Newson – 1 drop in drill w/ no DBs’ but a completion later on

#84 Chambers – Catch after catch. Including a great grab of a low ball around his knees in front of #25 Howard by the near sideline from Fiedler who was scrambling. He did drop one, he is human…

#18 Sage – got very few reps and looked ok. He got most of his time in after practice when the rookies & third string hung around after the vets went inside. He ran a couple of 2 min drills and didn’t score.

Fiedler spread the ball around nicely. Typical Jay day

Feeley – tends to telegraph some of his throws by starring down the WR right from the snap. Hopefully this will change as he gets more & more comfortable. One thing I noticed from the first practice this year until today is that in addition to being unfaliliar and generally uncomfortable with the playbook, I think it was happening too fast for him. I think it took AJ a handful of practices to just get up to speed with how fast our pass rush can be and how hard we practice. He still has a LONG way to go, but I think getting up to speed is a big step for him.

He has also shown a little more mobility as well. One play, D Bowens chased him out of the pocket and he looked good evading the rush. Unfortunately he does not throw on the run too well and ended up hitting an open Minor in the feet with the ball. He also stepped up into the pocket nicely on another play, but #35 stepped in front of #88 Thompson to bat it away. His best throw was hitting Chambers in stride racing down the hashmark. Very nice throw & catch.

#85 Lee – 1 catch

#55 Seau – spent some time practicing his blitzing. In his pattoned way, turning sideways at the line and trying to knife in there with speed and by timing the snap. He got in there a couple of times, but for the most part, the interior of the O-Line did a good <A TITLE="Click for more information about job" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||job|AA1VDw">job</A>

#91 Williams – made a couple of plays including tipping Feeleys 1st pass, jumped offsides once

Any news on Boston, is he performing better?? need to know pleeeease :lol:

Back
Top Bottom