MERGED: No Camp Reports Today? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: No Camp Reports Today?

camp report please

I'm new to the board, and i can't get enough.
I live in connecticut. The bills, jets and pats are the only teams i hear about.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
please help me

DolFinatic718 said:
:confused:

I was all set to go, and one of my best friends called me, reminding me of a funeral I had to attend.

His Sister's 7 month old grandson died in his sleep!! What a shame!

I had to show my support for my people!

Ozzy said:
I was all set to go, and one of my best friends called me, reminding me of a funeral I had to attend.

His Sister's 7 month old grandson died in his sleep!! What a shame!

I had to show my support for my people!
That's terrible. My condolences.

Dude puts up all the great camp reports and in his recent post he said he'l put it up later tonight

Ozzy, family and friends first man. You obviously had more important things to worry about other than QB camp.

As for Dude, leaving us hanging for the Marlins? For shame. I expect big time apologies later followed by a glowing typo-less report. Naturally, I am kdding...somwhat. Thanks for getting up what you had. It was still better than most things I have read today. Ozzy, Dude, and the couple of others that have reported back, I say thank you and keep up the great work for all of us less fortunate fin fans. Thanks again you guys.

Wannstedt said Thursday was the best day of practice for the offense, and Fiedler was a part of that.

"Jay has looked really good," Wannstedt said. "That is important. When the quarterback is playing good, it starts there. He has been very consistent. He has made great throws."

So has Sage Rosenfels, who has the best arm of the three, but he looks to be stuck at No. 3 for the third consecutive season.

"It is just difficult when you are trying to be fair about the starting position, and you are trying to get the first two guys an equal opportunity, it is tough to work three groups," Wannstedt said. "You hate to say you are going to have to wait until somebody gets hurt or something drastic happens, [but] that could be the case."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-dolphinsnot21may21,0,5237306.story?coll=sfla-sports-front

Back
Top Bottom