**MERGED over 9000! times** 49ers cut Jonathan Martin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**MERGED over 9000! times** 49ers cut Jonathan Martin

I still can't believe all that Bullygate s*** actually happened, it feels so long ago.
I can still remember one of his first radio interviews with reporters when he got drafted. The guy seemed sharp, professional, and loyal to the cause.
A year later and he willingly tears his team and entire organization a new one in maybe one of the most sensational NFL scandals in the modern era.

Life is full of surprises.

I'm surprised another team even brought in this cancer.

You can see the spaghetti on the wall in the 49ers training facility as he left...........:lol:

wish we could put Miko and JMartin in our rearview mirror. wishful thinking

o-SNAKES-facebook.jpg

Was just gonna post this in general NFL lol. At least we got a pick out of that crap, right? A 6th or 7th?

Rotoworld was real nice to him:

"The "Bullygate" victim lasted only one season in San Francisco. Reunited with his college coach Jim Harbaugh, Martin played 661 snaps across 15 appearances (nine starts), but was among the least-effective tackles in the league. With his mentor in Harbaugh now gone, the 49ers apparently didn't see the point in keeping Martin around. Martin is still only 26 (in August), but has never been an effective NFLer."

Well, probably time to think about the next career for martin. Good luck to him.

Back
Top Bottom