MERGED: Pryor taken in the 3rd by the Raiders | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Pryor taken in the 3rd by the Raiders

I can't believe they spent a 3rd on him. Now they don't have a 2nd, 3rd or 4th round pick in next years draft. I'm glad we weren't so desperate to get him. Al Davis strikes again is right!

There's no way Miami could've justified blowing a 3rd round pick on Pryor when they wouldn't even use one on Ryan Mallett... not possible.

Pryor threw 12 incompletions in a SCRIPTED pro day workout, that's completely unacceptable for an NFL quarterback prospect.

Furthermore, he's not even the athlete Matt Jones was in terms of converting him to WR... Pryor's short shuttle and cone times are worse than just about every WR and TE prospect that was in the draft. Pryor is not a quick twitch athlete...

People seem to think Pryor is just going to line up across from NFL DB's... tell the guy across from him... "I'm Terelle Pryor and I'm 6'6", 230 pounds with 4.4 speed".. and that's going to result in a productive player. Not the case.

In fact, if Pryor can't make it in the NFL as a quarterback (which he won't) he has even less of a shot to make it as a receiver...

Back
Top Bottom