Merged: Ricky Ray.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ricky Ray....

Who the hell is Rick Ray?:confused: Please dont make me feel stupid I just have never heard of him.:D

I saw Drew Henson at Publix tonight.

Just thought I'd share. :)

Yup. :) I ran into him on Aisle 2 (soaps and stuff). And he got into the biggest Hummer I've ever seen. 26 inch rims.

I've actually seen him a few times around here over the last few years and talked to him. He has a place in the neighborhood. Lives here during the spring.

Ricky Ray went to the Jets because he must sign with a NFL team by Sunday or his rights are going back to his CFL club meaning he had no choice but to sign with the Jets because he did not want to play in the CFL next year. He also knows Chad Pennington may get hurt next year and with the Jets epected to cut vinny he will be the #2 for sure and an excellent #2 this will be scary for Miami.

If he gets a shot to play and plays really well pennington or Ray may become trade bait an excellent move by the hated Jets.

Ricky Ray can get it done, I'm a fan of his, I wish he was a dolphin. But we're too busy cleaning up our salary cap mess and now we missed our chance for an excellent qb. I predict that he will be better then garcia is/was.

I'm not concerned about Ricky Ray going to the Jets. He'll almost never play unless Chad gets hurt..and I'm pretty confident that Spielman looked at him extensively and didn't think he would be a potential starting QB in the NFL. He could be wrong, but he seems like a pretty good personnel guy. I would've been more concerned if he went to Buffalo. At least there he could start pretty soon..and if Spielman was wrong about him..it would hurt alot more.

It is a good move by the Jets..Ricky Ray is probably a #2 at best anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom