MERGED: Ricky Will Be Villified For This.. This Is Bull | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Ricky Will Be Villified For This.. This Is Bull

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ricky will have to move away from Miami.. and awful timing!!!!

He will be HATED in South Florida.... another thing to consider.... why did he choose now? At least tell us when Eddie George is on the market..... what an idiot

Just read about Ricky's retirement on ESPN and the Herald's websites. I have traded him in my Madden franchise to the Jets so Zach, Taylor and the gang can beat the heck out of him twice a year.

Ricky Will Be Villified For This.. This Is Bull-()

Yes....it is true Dolfans. This is absolutely one of the most dispiscable acts of cowardism...due to the timing of this announcement....as I do not think I have ever been this angry right now...as a long-time DOlphin fan. The team, the coach, the entire organization, let alone the fans do not deserve this. I mean NOW? Just a week before training camp....without a warning to anyone but a Miami Herald reporter? Dan Lebatard was told before DAVE WANNSTEDT? This is un-freaking-believeable.....if he does this...do it in February in March....instead...there is no way to pick up a anyone....absolutely NOBody is available right now...we are screwed with a capital s. No Eddie George...if only he would have let the team known sooner....not even Antwain Smith....this team is going absolutely nowhere right now....I mean nowhere. We get zero compensation for this....nothing...I am not sure what the cap reality is.....but who the hell cares? Who are we going to get now? This announcement pales in comparison to the Barry Sanders situation....because of the timing....my goodness am I upset about this situation. And today was select-a seat day for crying out loud. Anybody in the sports collectibles business is now stuck with thousands and thousands of losses in merchandise....just think what the Dolphins are going to lose themselves from an already paid for expense point. Ricky is going to be villified in the south florida market...and all Dolphin fans should be utterly insensed at this whole off-season as a whole....but with all the questionable moves...this just takes a back seat with this announcement. This is a dark day for this franchise...and for this coaching staff..and for the fans.. just a pathetic and cowardly timed annoucement...this puts the Dolphins in such a hole now....I don't know how the Dolphins can even come out of this....I really don't. I can't remember ever being this uspset as a fan... this is going to get me really even madder tommorrow at Dolphin Mall....when I walk in and see just how much Ricky Williams authentics, autographs, and memorabilia that we have to take losses on. And for anyone of you who have Ricky stuff.....what are you going to do with it now?

DIRTYCASHHOLDIN said:
And for anyone of you who have Ricky stuff.....what are you going to do with it now?
I'm using my Williams jersey for a tissue.

I think we should send about 50 straight women to his house. That should scare his azz off..

Last season, I purchased an orange #34. I may have a ceremonial burning sometime this fall after our offense gets stuffed on one too many 3rd-and-short situation.

I am proud to rub it in everybody's grills that I was smart enough to buy Chambers(who will now definately get an extension) and Surtain's jerseys. W00t!

Dwyane Wade for Prez! Shaq for spokesman! Eddie Jones for...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :up:

This isn't the time to try and be cute, 84. People's emotions are running high.

Anyway, poor Dave Wannstedt. As if the guy wasn't under enough pressure. Now he's been put behind the 8-ball.

I'm glad that Ricky has found happiness. But man if he didn't screw over every single fan, teammate, and coach who supported him in the process. All because he waited until the worst possible time to make this decision.

I'm not trying to be cute...just like Liquid, I find this offseason hilarious.

ChambersOwnz84 said:
I'm not trying to be cute...just like Liquid, I find this offseason hilarious.
Maybe im wrong, but u dont seem like a very good fan. Are u just a Heat fan tht likes the Dolphins just cuz there in Miami or sumthin?

I bought a ****ing authentic jersey or Williams a year ago cuz i figured hed b here the rest of his career...i was right, but i didnt think it would b this way! I also have a bobblehead and a couple posters...wonder if theres any naiive guys on EBAY

My only Dolphin Jersey now is the RW one and I can't even use it anymore as he is not on the team. What do I do know? I always wanted a CC one but never got the chance to buy it...Im going to have to before the season.

BTW, CO84...cut it out. I don't know how you can find this funny. This is a team you claim to enjoy watch and yet you laugh at their misery?

Back
Top Bottom