MERGED: Starks might get tagged | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Starks might get tagged

dont think it has.

in 2010 it was $7 million
in 2011 it was 12.5 million
in 2012 it was 7.9 million
this year 8.45 million

not sure what caused the 2011 bump.. but this year seems to fall in line with around where it should be outside of that one hike

Big Paul made out like a bandit that year he was tagged.

The D line is probably the strength of this team. Why mess with the chemistry ?

I hope we can reach a new long term deal with him soon so we can cut that $8.45 cap number in half.

Good move by the front office.

And screw you ESPN. Checked their site at various times the last 2 hours and their little twitter feed just kept gushing about a Robert Kraft interview.

Re: MERGED: Starks Tagged

good move... hopefully we can get him to sign a long term deal in the next few weeks

Not saying he was not tagged, but does anyone have a better source to quote? No locals yet nor the major insiders at the national level.

I have been all over nfl.com, espn, etc., and am not seeing this reported anywhere.

I have been all over nfl.com, espn, etc., and am not seeing this reported anywhere.

Me too. Not saying it has not happened, but I am surprised we have jumped all over this at this point. Let's see where it goes by 9am.

Re: MERGED: Starks Tagged

Me too. Not saying it has not happened, but I am surprised we have jumped all over this at this point. Let's see where it goes by 9am.

Has ben volin or armando tweeted it? they noramlly get the info fast

Joe Rose just confirmed this is just a rumor.

I quickly followed and then this morning unfollowed @PFCentral. Nothing erks me more than false information from what you expect to be a reliable source.

Back
Top Bottom