MERGED: T.O. walks out of camp..... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: T.O. walks out of camp.....

SF Dolfan said:
How the front office deals with him sets a precedent for the rest of the league and impacts how negotiation are handled with other players. Also, with the number of Rosenhous (sp?) clients we have, it pays us to watch what's happening w/ all of Drew's big name guys, particulary with all of the hold out threats, etc... that he's been encouraging. News about Drew and his guys is very relevant. I don't want to see the Eagles give in b/c it could come back to hurt our organization. Drew represented Wale who we were forced to trade. He has MchMichael right? Sorry, I think it's relevant.

Also, based on the situation, there is a greater chance that TO will be moved. I don't really believe we would be in the running but you never know.

It's an interesting topic to talk about and that's what most of us come here to do-- talk football. The mods can move it if they feel it's inappropriate.

The thread is not about Drew... i does not matter who are his clients... this has nothing to do with McMichael, even tho TO and him have the same agent it does not effect McMichael in any way, their two different people

Jt0323 said:
The thread is not about Drew... i does not matter who are his clients... this has nothing to do with McMichael, even tho TO and him have the same agent it does not effect McMichael in any way, their two different people

Hey killer this thread was already moved, why don't you move on and help keep the world in order by making sure that all of the posts are in the right forums and let us discuss football!

SF Dolfan said:
How the front office deals with him sets a precedent for the rest of the league and impacts how negotiation are handled with other players. Also, with the number of Rosenhous (sp?) clients we have, it pays us to watch what's happening w/ all of Drew's big name guys, particulary with all of the hold out threats, etc... that he's been encouraging. News about Drew and his guys is very relevant. I don't want to see the Eagles give in b/c it could come back to hurt our organization. Drew represented Wale who we were forced to trade. He has MchMichael right? Sorry, I think it's relevant.

Also, based on the situation, there is a greater chance that TO will be moved. I don't really believe we would be in the running but you never know.

It's an interesting topic to talk about and that's what most of us come here to do-- talk football. The mods can move it if they feel it's inappropriate.

:yeahthat:

420finfan said:
Hey killer this thread was already moved, why don't you move on and help keep the world in order by making sure that all of the posts are in the right forums and let us discuss football!
okey dokey :billfan: :up:

like i said before i dont to is going any where and will play for the eagles by week 3

Jt0323 said:

Everything affects everything. That's how the world works. The NFL isn't a vacuum. I agree that this is more a general NFL discussion (and here we are :D ), but I'm paying closer attention because of how the Dolphins had there hand forced with Wale. I want the Eagles to draw the line so maybe our FO will do so in the future. Speilman caved way too easy w/ Wale.

I also don't want us to give Brown 22 Mil in guarantees. Alex Smith and the 49ers have nothing to do with Miami, but that ridiculous contract he signed has a direct impact on our negotiations with Brown and it's making it far tougher to get him signed and in camp. I would think that even though Smith and Brown are different people, we can agree on that.

MikeO said:
not winning a SB without him. Bottom line! Almost won one last year with him playing with a broken friggin leg pretty much! Nuff said

2 things - first, you mentioned 5-9, not gonna happen, nice trick how you went from 5-9 to not winning the Super Bowl. If you think that they would be that bad just because they don't have TO, then I'd love to make a few wagers with you, and I have a $$$ fantasy league that you can join. I'm a big fan of easy money!!

and, they got to the Super Bowl without him, lost the Super Bowl with him. Those are facts. "Almost" doesn't count for anything in the NFL, they lost, he was there.....means he's wasn't good enough to get them over the top.

Nuff said!

Owens flies Eagles' coop after crossing Reid

Owens flies Eagles' coop after crossing Reid

Overpaid crybaby tell himto get a real job.

if anyone has more I'm dying to hear about it!!!!! I heard they got into a screaming match and TO took off, and got on a plane bound for Atlanta (heard this on the radio)

T.O. is a waste of talent. I am glad he is suspended (maybe?). I still cannot believe the NFL let him talk his way out of a trade to Baltimore...WTF, now every star will think they can do it as If they don't already do.

This is why I would take Moss over TO any day of the week baby!!!

I don't know, Westbrook held out and no one seemed to care too much. TO is acting out but really, Philly has a lot less of a shot at a title without a healthy TO. Their WR's stink plain and simple. They have no depth and no quality veterens at the WR position. They can rally around themselves and run their mouths, but Philly made no significant moves to protect themselves when TO started telling everyone he wasnt going to play. They should have signed a few guys to put pressure on TO. The can hate it all they want, Philly needs TO to win a title. Yea they can post another 10 win season and get pretty far in the playoffs but they arent winning the Superbowl without TO. He has little to no trade value with his antics so thats not happening either.

TO is an ***...

Aside from that, my only other thoughts are that I hope we don't have to deal with Drew's nonsense any time soon. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom