Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Davone Bess Thread

about time we get a big tall physical WR who can catch and make people miss...good job on this signing

ironic that he and Ginn shared the same number in college, no?

I recall watching him in the bowl game. I liked him. He uses his hands to catch, wow.:up:

5-11 200
wr returns , davone bess
trust me this kid is for real,
as rod serling says "imagine if you will"
ricky williams leg strength
wes welkers get open ability
and great hands and chris chambers spectactular catch ability.
we got ourselves a steal of a deal!!!!!!!!
seeing is believing
feast your eyes:bugeye:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTnzk7kNpR0
parcells you are the man ,u know your stuff

Yes I live in Hawaii and to me Bess was the most exciting and best Hawaii receiver to watch. He is very fast and has good hands.:D

I keep seeing him listed as 5-9. I'm pulling for him, but I wouldn't hold out a whole lot of hope of him being anything more than a fourth or fifth receiver.

yea he looks really good in that clip... of course it is a highlight reel, but looks like the kid just catches touchdowns. Kind of a weird size for a wr, but looks like he could deffinitely be used in the slot.

He's 5'11".. OJ McDuffie's size. The best recievers in Phins history were 5'9"..
Why do people think that WR's gotta be basketball player big to be effective?

Stop following what other people tell you, and look at the PLAYER.
You can't meassure his heart in height or 40 times.. Time will tell. I think he's gonna be fantastic.

we have nothing to lose by picking him up..he'll get a chance to compete...it seems like a slot kind of guy and he's more quick than he is fast...he knows how to get open and has great hands...we'll see what happens with him

Ozzy rules!!

love the signing i this is my favorit "project" pick , anyone who has seen his games and had never seen his 40 time youd think the kid ran a sub 4.35 he is blazing fast on the field great game speed. I see him as a rosco parrish type of player which i would love for him to live up to.

some will say yes he will make roster,,, some will be skeptical, but those who have watched him play in many games , ARE POSITIVE HES A DOLPHIN LOCK ON THE ROSTER.
i can tell you hes better then greg,tab,and even dropsy derek, so you tell me how its gonna be

he wasnt drafted cause he gave a kid a ride who had a stolen good ( radio or something years ago) he was never convicted of any crime.
and also he was small non popular school and he was shifted around from schools,
ive done my study , all that matters is his TALENT, and its for real!

not knocking the kid but he was convicted, Hawaii recruited him from a juvenile detention center.

Back
Top Bottom