Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread

also note that there have been many parcels players that have come in like penington and nate jones and davis fasano ayodele and ferguson so it would not suprise me at all if Parcells and CO decided that they would make some kind of effort to give coles a short term contract like one year( pennington has a year left) so chad and cole can be reunited and feel so good maybe we could make a 1 year superbowl run who knows thats what the Jets were supposed to do this year with Favre dint end up happening so thank you idiots mike tannebaum woody hayes for the idiotic decision to trade for a QB at the end of his career giving Pennington to Miami and making us the AFC east champs

so yes Coles to Miami oooo by the way nyjunc Brett Favre retired d=

yeah you guys wil have a killer D. But you should really be concerned about your offense. As of right now you have Kellen Clemens as your QB. But you do have good backs. Guess we'll see how it goes down.

The O looked better a couple of days ago when we had Coles and Brandon Moore. I wasn't too worried about QB- remember Chad looked awful in '07 behind our bad OL just like Clemens and Clemens actually won more games. I think we'll get a vet to compete w/ our 2 young guys but now we have other holes to fill as well on O.

also note that there have been many parcels players that have come in like penington and nate jones and davis fasano ayodele and ferguson so it would not suprise me at all if Parcells and CO decided that they would make some kind of effort to give coles a short term contract like one year( pennington has a year left) so chad and cole can be reunited and feel so good maybe we could make a 1 year superbowl run who knows thats what the Jets were supposed to do this year with Favre dint end up happening so thank you idiots mike tannebaum woody hayes for the idiotic decision to trade for a QB at the end of his career giving Pennington to Miami and making us the AFC east champs

so yes Coles to Miami oooo by the way nyjunc Brett Favre retired d=

Different situation. Coles just gave up $6 mil to get some security. He's not taking a 1 year deal unless it is a ridiculous amount of money.

I just found this tidbit on Harvey Fialkov's blog on the Sun-Sentinel site....

Although I’m skeptical about former Jets receiver Laveranues Coles ending up in Miami, he is in town as per a tip from my cohort Ethan Skolnick, who told me that Coles was spotted at Miami International Airport.

As for a link....I don't think I have enough posts yet to do that.

is coles a in or not some jerk wrote that he reached a deal with miami and he heard it on espn radio

He must not have lost much speed...rotoworld says he's in buffalo, sun-sentinal says he's in Miami....that's FAST!

I also went on some Bills boards and all three of them are saying there GM said on a radio interview this AM that Coles is on his way to Buffalo for a visit and there home site writer at Buffalobills.com is saying the same thing

Back
Top Bottom