MERGED: The Official MIAMI-FSU Game Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: The Official MIAMI-FSU Game Thread

what the ****ing ****. seriously...i mean, WTF. how can coker keep his job after a piece of **** game like this? olsen gets 4 3rd down conversions, so what do we do on 3rd and goal? some pathetic screen out to s. moss? this is absolutely shameful

Wow. I am stunned. Definitely reminds me of 1983. We lost the game, but we found a quarterback.

How many mistakes can there be? Not getting at least a FG out of that? No penalty called when Sims took off his helmet to get in someone's face? Not intercepting balls right in your chest? Nobody deserved to win this game; it was poorly played and executed by everybody. This was disgusting.

how the hell can a team dominate so much and lose a game? FSU did nothing good. even all of their sacks can be blamed on miami. ****

i am not a fan of either the Canes or Noles... but all i can say after watching that nightmare is that apparently neither team has a guy worthy of being a division 1 quarterback.

kastofsna120 said:
good luck with the rest of the season with that ****ty QB you have. you'll be lucky to be ranked by season's end

defense wins championships. we have the best one in the country

SMadison29 said:
The announcer stole your thinking CK.
except kosar was a true freshman, and wright is sophomore. if he does well enough he'll be here two years. i'll take good pass protection and receivers that can GET OPEN over wright

kastofsna120 said:
except kosar was a true freshman, and wright is sophomore. if he does well enough he'll be here two years. i'll take good pass protection and receivers that can GET OPEN over wright

So? This is the first game he has ever started.

Back
Top Bottom