MERGED: UCF Fans!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: UCF Fans!!!

GO KNIGHTS!!!! '93 grad. Looking forward to watching the BC game this weekend on ESPNU!!! Flying down for Homecoming in November to see my 2nd game in the new stadium. Counting the days!

Well UCF really stunk up the field today! I wish O'Leary would stick with one QB instead of switching back and forth all the time. No interceptions before this game and then it seemed like it was one right after the other. Ugh!

:hi5:

Well old buddies, don't know what is better ?

A UCF win, or a USF loss ?

Bye Bye USF Bulls :sidelol:

Way to go PITT.... great game boys.

WE ARE UCF KNIGHTS

RDS

So sweet hearing that Pitt/USF score this morning! Now, if UCF can pull out a win tomorrow it will MAKE my weekend!

Nice win yesterday!

Just a recent addition to the UCF fan base as my son is a freshman there.

Go Knights!

Nice win yesterday!

Just a recent addition to the UCF fan base as my son is a freshman there.

Go Knights!

Welcome! I was pleasantly surprised to see an offense show up on the field yesterday! I think at least one of those refs needs to be fired though. The whistle blowing the play dead when Burnett did NOT call for a fair catch was infuriating!

I hear you on the ref thing. My wife was there, I couldn't make it, and she said the officiating was horrendous. And she NEVER notices those kind of things. Infuriates me sometimes.

It was her first college game in years and she had a great time. So far, we're VERY impressed with everything UCF.

Go Knights!

Back
Top Bottom