Merged: Updated Sportsline Mock Draft/New Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Updated Sportsline Mock Draft/New Mock Draft

Mike Williams falling that far?

That alone ruins the believability of the entire mock.

Having Mike Williams fall that low makes it the worst mock I've ever seen in my life(any year).

As much as i don't want to take a WR with the #20 pick if Mike williams is there he will be a fin! With that said he won't make it out of the top 10.

We'll know more about M. Williams after he works out. If he runs a 4.65 or slower, it's not out of the question he drops that far. Personally, I thinks he's overrated, I'd rather have one of the other Williamseses

Last edited by a moderator:
Williams is the top rated player in the entire draft by Sporting News.

Forget about Mike Williams.

I just want Shawn Andrews to fall to us. (Since it's obvious SF is taking Reggie.)

I think it is amazing how far down the board I see Mike Williams in these mocks from a minority of the sources. It happens this way every year, but I never would have thought he would be the controversial guy in this class...

Mike Williams WILL fall in this draft, just not to #25.

I think Mike Williams lack of speed will cause him to drop some..but nowhere near as much as Prisco thinks he will. I still see him as a top 10 or maybe 15 pick. Isn't Andrews supposed to have a work out today? I'm not sure. I hope he falls to us..he's one of the few that can start right away. As for Rivers, well I still think he will fall to the Steelers despite his dissapointing workout (has big problems with the deep pass and ran a 5.2 40).

I have to agree with the majority of you guys...no way Mike Will drops this far...but imagine...that would make us the most devastating Wr corps hands down!

we don't need Wrs we need a Oline.
i believe the key to the offense this year
is the Oline

im really hoping we get Andrews

Back
Top Bottom