MERGED: Wade Smith OK! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Wade Smith OK!

dreadlockera said:
Its great news but it also certainly exposes a weakness in the team. I for one do not feel confident in our depth at LT until Mcintosh is healthy. Unless of course the new kid (goodspeed, goodspell, whatever) is what Williams thinks he is.

We have no depth at LT, it would be St. Clair and he would have gotten schooled at LT. the fat *** Hank was saying we would have had to trade Ogun for sure if Wade Smith went down.

That is good news. Though the scare we had shows you how thin we are on the line. Who would be the LT if Smith were out?

:party: :banana: :dance: :ally: :cpatch: :hump: :beerbang: :mdfin: :rocker:

PhinKev said:
That is good news. Though the scare we had shows you how thin we are on the line. Who would be the LT if Smith were out?
:huh:......Nobody

Thank god he's gonna be OK. This could have been disastrous.

inFINSible said:
This team is a circus!! First he's injured, and now he's just hurt!! Does anybody know what's going on??!!?? Is anybody in charge here??!! Who wants to explain why we have players working out on slippery surfaces?? Who's in charge of making sure that the players wear rubber soled shoes in their unofficial workouts?!?!?! This is ridiculous!! We are a laughingstock and there is only one person to blame.....Mare!!! :fire: :fire: :fire:

:roflmao: :rofl4: :lolcry: :rofl3:

its funny first we all cry that the guy isnt good enough to start then he gets hurt and everybody is in panic mode pretty ironic.

catapano said:
its funny first we all cry that the guy isnt good enough to start then he gets hurt and everybody is in panic mode pretty ironic.

I agree.:up:

Smith Okay...

Tests revealed Dolphins left tackle Wade Smith suffered no structural damage to his injured right knee. Smith suffered the sprain while participating in workout drills Tuesday.

Linkage

Why did my thread appear twice? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom