MERGED: Wannstedt Poll (Fins fans only) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Wannstedt Poll (Fins fans only)

MajorCanz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Wannstedt Poll (Fins fans only)

Theres been a little debate here with some posters.

So here's the deal.

If you are optimistic and have faith that Dave Wannstedt will turn this franchise around, take us deep into the playoffs and get a contract extension, please respond with "yes".

If you think that Dave will not turn this franchise around, will not take us deep into the playoffs, and will not finish out his contract, please respond with "No".

It would be great if we could put our comments in a separate thread. This should be interesting and give us much fodder for debate in the coming days.

I think Wanny is a good football coach "X's and O's" but not a very good personnel guy or motivator. I also think he has gotten a bad rap becuase this team hasn't had the kind of talent people seem to think it's had. We probably had the worst O-line and #2 WR in the NFL in 2003 and managed to win 10 games. I've seen Jay Fielder be more productive with a better O-line and receiving core and although I do think he is a problem he is not the biggest one.

Commentary on Poll

Prime Time,

To your question, "Who would have thunk it"....I know, you are not used to seeing reason and logic.

If I'm wrong, I'll be happy to admit it. But if I'm right...oh, if I am right; You, InFINSible, FinFanInBuffalo...its going to be interesting to see if you guys are stand up individuals. I don't know you. You might be. I have an opinion already about those other two. But we'll see. Maybe I'm wrong about them. I surely hope so.

F150....You didnt answer. Do you think he can get us deep into the playoffs? Yes or No.

Lets define a successful season by the Fins this year would be A) Win the Division, at least ONE playoff victory. B)A wild card and at least TWO playoff victories. Anything less and ....FLUSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!

Back
Top Bottom