MERGED: Wanny gets WHORED!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Wanny gets WHORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MikeO said:
One thing that is being overlooked..............OHIO just beat Pitt. Doesn't that take the luster of the ND win last week?

Has Weiss turned ND around? Or did ND just beat up on a terrible team with a terrible coach?!

Thats what I was thinking!!! Now I wish I could take back my $200 bet!!!!

SkapePhin said:
Check out their board.. http://mb25.scout.com/fpitt88888frm12

Many are in denial of Wanny's horribleness.

No kidding! I got banned once over there for warning them about Wannschmuck. Of course, I was also the stupid schmuck to buy student season tickets. So, should I wear a paper bag to the Youngstown St. game? And if so, should I write on it, "I TOLD YOU SO!!!"?

BullDurham said:
No kidding! I got banned once over there for warning them about Wannschmuck. Of course, I was also the stupid schmuck to buy student season tickets. So, should I wear a paper bag to the Youngstown St. game? And if so, should I write on it, "I TOLD YOU SO!!!"?

I would be more upset with Cavanaugh than I was with Wannstedt. The sad thing is the Big East is a bad conference, and outside of Lousiville, Pitt can still make some noise, if they can get the ball to Lee.

I guarantee there will be a guy on a Pitt meaasge board somewhere with the same screen name as me in the very near future. As much as I hate Wannschmuck, I thought he'd be better suited for the college game just because all his rah-rah **** and motivational tactics like hanging a stupid lobster trap in the locker room would tend to work better with kids than men. Wannschmuck is a horrible football coach- on any level, in any language. Period.

I......LOVE.......IT!!

And next week is at Nebraska!! Can you say 0-3????

Man, and this is a new world record of singlehandedly ruining a team.

He seems to be doing extremely well from a program destruction standpoint.

:lol: :rofl3: Best... line... EVER!!!!!!!!

Is it too late for those recruits to go elsewhere? They don't know what they are getting into. :lol:

He's so bad I almost pity the poor guy. JT and Zach and the guys all liked him but it was probably because he treated them like kings instead of his players where Wanny heeds to them not vice versa. Not the sign of an imposing coach to say the least. And then he would go behind other players' backs and ask JT and Zach their opinions. This is the impression I got on the Gardener situation and other situations even if the player was better off not being a Phin it's just the principal. A couple team captains acting as advisors? It's clear that Wanny never should have had total control of the team, especially personnel... :fire: :fire:

Schleprock said:
I......LOVE.......IT!!

And next week is at Nebraska!! Can you say 0-3????

Bo Bridges Callahan maybe as bad of a coach as Wanny. Nebraska should have never fired Solich.

Roman529 said:
Palko made a Jay Fiedler throw and it got run back for 6....Wanny losses to Ohio.

:lol:
I would say "AJ Feeley" throw. Feeley had more of those than Fiedler did, not to mention one this preseason already.

Back
Top Bottom