Merged: What are FH Credits/Currently not increasing | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: What are FH Credits/Currently not increasing

What are the credits for???

Can someone please explain to me what the credits are and what they are use for that would be great.

WHAT ARE CREDiTS USED FOR??

ok.. i kno most of the people on here are sick and tired of these kinds of threads but i am new and would appreciate it if i knew wut they were used for.. oh and i am not sure if this post is in the correct place but i couldnt find a better place for it..

right nowthe only thing credits are used for it to bet on Vbookie events that the admins (myself included) start for the website. eventually its our desire to enable you to buy virtual items such as badges, and icons that go under your username.

Credits

I have 1524 credits. I have no idea what that means. Can someone provide me with the link that explains what my credits are. I searched around and couldnt find anything.

I'd like to cash in all my credits for a toaster. Anyone interested, please PM me!

Credits not working?

I have been posting and my credits will not go up at all. whats going on?

I made an announcement up top. thing is we've changed the payouts for the momment. right now you get a paycheck, and we'll look into other bonus's.

ah i hope i win the cardinals dolphins bet, or i'll have no money left!

Finheaven Credits

Sorry to ask this, but what exactly do the credits mean or what do they do?? I noticed that mine have stopped at 7,770 is there a reason for that?

As far as I know you accumulate them as you post... You can use them to wager on games in the VBookie thread in the stickies...At the top of the Forum page... I got stung last weekend betting on our boys allmost cleaned me out... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom