Merged:What's the best way to watch a Dolphin's Game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:What's the best way to watch a Dolphin's Game?

What's the best way to watch a Dolphin's Game?

• No other way then in the stands baby!

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • At a local Sports Bar.

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • At home, in the Lazy-boy, in front of the Big Screen.

Votes: 22 68.8%

• Total voters

Dude

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
What's the best way to watch a Dolphin's Game?

Ok, so what's your favorite way to see a Fins game?

I have to be honest and say I really enjoy watching games most on TV at home with the A/C and instant replay. My GF has season tix and I go with her maybe 2-3 games a year and watch the rest at home with the gang. When I do go, I love night games the most b/c they have that college game feel which is awesome! Day games are just too hot to sit there and bake with an average view. I do enjoy going, I just like it better on TV...

This will be my first year with a 57" HDTV and TIVO. I figure with all my extra replays and stuff the 3 hour game should take me about 5 hours to watch.

BTW: Practices are different. They are only 1:45 long, plenty of room to move around, great view and most importantly there's no other way to see them.

Sorry to the out of towners who don't have the 'I'll just pop over to the stadium' choice...

Dude said:
Ok, so what's your favorite way to see a Fins game?

I have to be honest and say I really enjoy watching games most on TV at home with the A/C and instant replay. My GF has season tix and I go with her maybe 2-3 games a year and watch the rest at home with the gang. When I do go, I love night games the most b/c they have that college game feel which is awesome! Day games are just too hot to sit there and bake with an average view. I do enjoy going, I just like it better on TV...

This will be my first year with a 57" HDTV and TIVO. I figure with all my extra replays and stuff the 3 hour game should take me about 5 hours to watch.

BTW: Practices are different. They are only 1:45 long, plenty of room to move around, great view and most importantly there's no other way to see them.

Sorry to the out of towners who don't have the 'I'll just pop over to the stadium' choice...

In a hot tub with a naked Vida, and Brooke Burke. :evil:

this year..with the expectations of our fins..the best way to watch the game might be to be totally trashed

MOD note...

Float On 74 said:
this year..with the expectations of our fins..the best way to watch the game might be to be totally trashed
please do not start new thread when you are commenting on existing one. We get lots of complaints about stuff like that...

I like to go the high voltage games personally.But there is nothing that beats TV games and the REMOTE CONTROL.

Local Sports bar so I can watch all of the games. I love FOOTBALL.

Soon it will be watching the game in my "locker room" with the projector unit and the 9ftx6ft screen. Zach will be LIFESIZE!!!!

Even at my age, I still believe there's no other way to watch than in the stands...

Though it gets harder and harder to travel...

This season...between my fingers, wincing.
But seriously, the stands are the best, but at home is definitely better than a sports bar.

where there is no glass or any breakable objects around...

Back
Top Bottom