MERGED-What's Up With The Phin Dollars? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-What's Up With The Phin Dollars?

Phin dollars? WTF - HOW?

Guys, I've read the threads explaining how the Phin Dollars are calculated, but I STILL can't understand how in the world I can have been a member for over five years, have close to 6,000 posts, and have no more than approximately $1,200 phin dollars (several hundred of which I won in a vBet on the Colts). Compare this to any number of new members who have been hear less than a year, may have 2,000 posts, and they have maybe three times as many Phin Dollars?

Something's wrong there. Could somebody check on that?

Guys, I've read the threads explaining how the Phin Dollars are calculated, but I STILL can't understand how in the world I can have been a member for over five years, have close to 6,000 posts, and have no more than approximately $1,200 phin dollars (several hundred of which I won in a vBet on the Colts). Compare this to any number of new members who have been hear less than a year, may have 2,000 posts, and they have maybe three times as many Phin Dollars?

Something's wrong there. Could somebody check on that?

The credit started from when Phin Dollars were started...it does not go back to when you became a member.

I am going to merge this with the earlier thread.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=180530

What are Phin $

This may be a stupid question but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. What are phin dollars, what are they used for, and how do you get them? Also I noticed their is a bank, what is it for and what is this thing about stealing points from someone? How does that work?

Back
Top Bottom