Merged:When's the bonfire for Ricky jerseys?/Ricky shirt/Changing Jersey Name | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:When's the bonfire for Ricky jerseys?/Ricky shirt/Changing Jersey Name

Spinelord

Miami Dolphins-A New Beginning...Again
Reaction score
When's the bonfire for Ricky jerseys?

just got my second Ricky williams jersey as a birthday gift from my sheepishly embarassed friends-:yell: should i paint a red "X" through it and wear it as a protest....or can someone let me know the bonfire schedule for Ricky paraphernalia-Seth McKinney can MC

That sounds like a good idea.
Destroying Ricky in effigy will do us all some good.
Right?

F*** could stand for Free.
I thought you said you were going to change it.

he freed himself-from a chance at saving our season....loser-hope they're so pissed they go out and destroy some other teams-too bad we still don't seem to have a real quarterback-good opportunity for Chris and D. Boston to take over-Fred Russell anyone?

That picture is actually quite sad.
Ricky not only destroyed the dreams of millions of Dolfans.
But also cost family men and women their jobs.
Truly he is the scum of the earth.
I spit on you Ricky.

Hope you guys didn't invest a lot of money in Ricky crap. I'm glad all I have are his jersey & the SI for Kids poster.

Ricky can light the bonfire with a joint...seriously-if people are interested I will make it happen-I have a PA system...and a can of lighter fluid-get a permit and WHOOOOOSH!!!! legal-and therapeutic

Just tell me the time, date, and location ill be there with lighter fluid in one hand and a box of matches on the other.

tehMick said:
Just tell me the time, date, and location ill be there with lighter fluid in one hand and a box of matches on the other.
You're forgetting the key ingrediant. :D

PM me and i'll give you an addy for all your Ricky Related merchandise..i promise to er....dispose of it :D

Man I'm glad I bought a JT jersey instead..........Well there's $40 to $200 bucks down the drain........you could always sell it on ebay.... :roflmao:

Sorry , I know thats not funny.................ok yes it is :lol:

Back
Top Bottom