[MERGED] Who Is Our Most Hated Rival? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Who Is Our Most Hated Rival?

DOL-FAN92

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1:Jets(i dont see how we keep losing to them...their scrubs...we have more talent than they do!!!!!!!!)

2:Bills(again,we lose to them...we have better everything than they do...Id rather lose to the Pats....)

3:patriots(This is the only team in our division thats been giving us and competition at all(when healthy)we are second best)

4:I hate all of them

Jets, Pats, Bills. It has a lot to do with the fans for me. Jets fans are the worst IMO. Pats fansa re right up there with them, but we usualyl have good luck with the Pats, even when they're good. Hence last year when we shut them out 21-0.

But the Jets give us tons of trouble, so don't the Bills. And the Jets fans are just....meh

It's very difficult and I really don't think there's a wrong answer.

The older generation of Dolphins fans wouldn't list the Patsies last and that's very understandable. Up until this century, they were awful and not worth the time of day.

The Jets fans hate us a ton and it makes their season when they beat us. They're also extremely disrespectful and cheer injured players.

The Bills fans are similar to the Jesters fans. These people are rednecks and very classless. I remember hearing a story on here about one of our Fin fans going to Ralph Wilson with his dad who is 70 something and they were just sitting and watching the game. But because they wearing aqua, some moron threw a beer at them.

For me, it's easily the Pats. Their fans have become INCREDIBLY arrogant and they are very unintelligent. I was at a Pats message board for a long time and whenever I'd weigh in on a subject I'd get at least 10 replies saying, "How's 1-15 feel?" To them, it never got old. :rolleyes:

Pats then jets I don't really care much about the bills.

It's very difficult and I really don't think there's a wrong answer.

The older generation of Dolphins fans wouldn't list the Patsies last and that's very understandable. Up until this century, they were awful and not worth the time of day.

The Jets fans hate us a ton and it makes their season when they beat us. They're also extremely disrespectful and cheer injured players.

The Bills fans are similar to the Jesters fans. These people are rednecks and very classless. I remember hearing a story on here about one of our Fin fans going to Ralph Wilson with his dad who is 70 something and they were just sitting and watching the game. But because they wearing aqua, some moron threw a beer at them.

For me, it's easily the Pats. Their fans have become INCREDIBLY arrogant and they are very unintelligent. I was at a Pats message board for a long time and whenever I'd weigh in on a subject I'd get at least 10 replies saying, "How's 1-15 feel?" To them, it never got old. :rolleyes:

I agree that this is a generational question and no wrong answer. As an older (if 36 is older, lol) I have to say to me it's still the J.E.T.S. Jets, Jets, Jets. Growing up we consistenly stomped the Patriots and Bills, including a Decade and Zero winning stread against the Bills in the 80's. Think about that, they didn't beat us for 10 years, 20 games. NICE! The patriots didn't fair too much better, although that 85 Championship game still hurts. But the Jets have always been a dog fight no matter when or where we played. Beating them three times and having A.J. Duhe single handedly beat them was one of the happiest times of my life. But it only makes sense that of late, the Bills and Pats and Jets for that matter have had our number and the Patriots unreal success of domination of the East and the NFL along with their arrogance in doing it had left a bad taste in our mouths. But we're still giving them all we have most of the time. 21-0 last year and the Bell Interception to beat them when Jim Bates was the coach. But to me, it will always be the JETS!

You're right on, man.

I think it goes like this.

If you became a serious Dolphins fan prior to the 90's, it's the Jesters.
If you became a serious Dolphins in the 90's, it's the Jills.
If you became a serious Dolphins this decade, it's the Patsies.

1:Jets(i dont see how we keep losing to them...their scrubs...we have more talent than they do!!!!!!!!)

2:Bills(again,we lose to them...we have better everything than they do...Id rather lose to the Pats....)

3:patriots(This is the only team in our division thats been giving us and competition at all(when healthy)we are second best)

4:I hate all of them

Well in the last two years
vs. Buffalo 0-4
vs. NYJ 0-4
vs. Pats 1-3 Some how you're more successful against the Pats. Funny how football works.

Back
Top Bottom