[MERGED] Who will be our starting QB in the opener? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Who will be our starting QB in the opener?

Kurt Warner? I would bet on an older guy looking @ what BP has done in the past. Get an old codger in there that has a good arm and decent brain. He fits the mold.

john beck will be the starter on opening day...at least i hope so. This is so we dont waste another pick in the draft. its all bull if you ask me if he doesnt start on opening day and another bad move by this organization.

John Beck I would hope. If not him then someone who beat him out in Tranning Camp.

John Beck or Billy Volek. Testaverde...hope that was a joke. Bledsoe, maybe, knowing Parcells its possible. Same with Warner. Culpepper? never know, now that his knees healed he might do good in TC or something lol. Im hoping its John Beck with Billy Volek or Kurt Warner as the verteran backup, and Joe Flacco as our third stringer in case Beck just isnt our future.

Marcus Vick ! I heard he has looked really good should win the job

i have a feeling its gonna be Drew Bledsoe. i don't think it'll be john beck cuz parcells really doesn't like to play young qb's.

I have a feeling it will be Derek Anderson. Not for the #1 overall, but I think a package will be be put together to pry him from Cleveland. Just a gut feeling.

Back
Top Bottom