Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here

can't wait for the season to start now...I still think that we're going to add a couple of more players to the team that will contribute

Ozzy rules!!

one of the nfl network guys raved about the kendall signing. 'perfect marriage, perfect system for the perfect player' or there abouts

I like the activity along the line of scrimmage. IMO linemen take a year or three to develop where as LBs and WRs and even DBs can have an impact, in the right system, more quickly. Changing a 1-15 team will not happen overnight, obviously, but I like that we have realistic options at QB and the lines have some big bodies to compete. Next year, I see us focusing a bit more on skill positions.

I like the activity along the line of scrimmage. IMO linemen take a year or three to develop where as LBs and WRs and even DBs can have an impact, in the right system, more quickly. Changing a 1-15 team will not happen overnight, obviously, but I like that we have realistic options at QB and the lines have some big bodies to compete. Next year, I see us focusing a bit more on skill positions.

i see it as the exact opposite personally.

WRs almost never have an immediate impact. DB do, but usually a couple years before their really in their game.

Lineman can come in and be very good almost right away

i see it as the exact opposite personally.

WRs almost never have an immediate impact. DB do, but usually a couple years before their really in their game.

Lineman can come in and be very good almost right away

As the saying goes, speed (and athleticism) cannot be coached. However, look at the various shapes and sizes of O and D linemen who have had tremendous success in the NFL. I simply think its more important for line players to learn to work as a team as opposed to DBs and WRs who can rely on natural ability to perform on an island.

Back
Top Bottom