MERGED X10: Jay Feely signed and released by Chiefs | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED X10: Jay Feely signed and released by Chiefs

You got a point im just saying i havent seen one of his posts were he actually says anything remotely positive and i just dont see the point on hating on youre own team

from Florio at PFT

Veteran kicker Jay Feely has been released by the Kansas City Chiefs, only a day after he was signed.
The decision apparently was the result of a kick-off among Feely, Connor Barth, and Nick Novak. Feely made 24 of 30 over two days. Barth made 28 of 30, and Novak made 27 of 30.
Barth and Novak will square off in the final preseason game — assuming the Chiefs’ offense puts itself in position for a placekick to be attempted.

I actually would like to thank Ja Feeley for his comments on the Dolphins roster because it has really motivated some guys on this team. After saying this i would never wish bad on the guy cuz everyone's been down that road once in their life, it stinks getting fired , sometimes a person that gets fired says things he really should'nt but in that moment you can't help it cuz you are sour at the time.

I kind of feel bad for him.

He had to leave here because of Parcells and the youth movement, but when he is healthy, he is a very good kicker. I am sure he will rebound.

He had to leave because he couldnt kick the ball off, not because of a youth movement or because he couldnt kick field goals.

He just couldnt kick the ball 65 yards

Maybe as he makes the rounds to other teams in the NFL, he will find that Miami is not the only team without talent.

and then maybe, just maybe he will realize he is the only NFL player in the world that has talent and a winning attitude. :unsure:

he is a very good Kicker but with his groin injury i think it is going to be hard to find work

sorry I missed where I said that he should be inducted in the Dolphins Ring of Honor.....

he played one year and played very well.....that's what Dolphins fans would like about him (the question I was answering)

all that other crap....who gives a crap? Why did anyone even bother to read what a kicker had to say?? I didn't.
I respected him for that, then promptly lost that respect when he opened his kicker mouth. That 21-23 certainly didn't improve the 1-15.

umm I have seen nothing about this, and actually I have read they are very happy with him

Ummm all you had to do was what an hour or two and then you could've seen the bottomline on ESPN say it's true.

How could they've been happy with him if he'd been there a day?

sorry I missed where I said that he should be inducted in the Dolphins Ring of Honor.....

he played one year and played very well.....that's what Dolphins fans would like about him (the question I was answering)

all that other crap....who gives a crap? Why did anyone even bother to read what a kicker had to say?? I didn't.

Eh some folks are just peeved that he called the team talentless. Nothing more or less. The ironic part is that he's now been cut from 2 of the less talented teams in the league.

Pretty funny if you ask me

Jay Feeley, Dennis Dixon, and Ray Finkle are all the same person.

Back
Top Bottom