Merged x8: Who should we take with the #1 pick in 2009? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x8: Who should we take with the #1 pick in 2009?

Who should we select with the number 1 overall in the 09 draft?

any good receivers out there?

any good receivers out there?

Yes, Crabtree is awesome. However we can't afford to be picking 1st overall again. We will be in cap hell in a few years if we continue picking at the top.

we're bad. But I don't think we're worse then the Rams just yet. Possible though.

I want Taylor Mays or Rey Rey. So...as long as we go USC im happy.

I'd be hard pressed to argue that the Lions or the Bengals wouldn't roll us.

That's easy. We should pick the best player on the board. Who that is, who knows it's still way to early to be talking about next years draft when you still have a very long season to go through.

Yea, Crabtree is pretty nasty. i doubt we'll be top pick though. we'll definitely be top 10 though, i think everyone knew that even before the blow out yesterday

we're bad. But I don't think we're worse then the Rams just yet. Possible though.

I want Taylor Mays or Rey Rey. So...as long as we go USC im happy.

i think ellison makes more plays then mays in teh secondary or at least thast what it seems lke when i watch the game.

Who do we take?

Judging by most of the posts after the first two games, Who do we like for the 1st pick in next years draft. If we are going to give up on them this early let's plan for next year now.

tooo early to decide, but i really think we need some defensive backs. I firmly believe we will be picking in the top 7....IF we do, and a top notch CB is in the top, i say we gotta take him.

I think we are fit at most positions on offense, we just need to give them time to grow better, they are all young. We added tons of DE and LBs, so i definitely think CB is our 1st, and if im coach, 2ND round picks.

No, i want Rey Maulagua to replace Channing Crowder. But if we took Michael CrabTree i wouldnt be mad.( i wish we had calvin Johnson)

you gotta go crabtree, rey rey 100%, an OLB, davis at CB or jenkins.

Back
Top Bottom