MERGEDX2: Former Dolphin Jason Taylor hurt.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX2: Former Dolphin Jason Taylor hurt....

This thread belongs in the NFL general section. Jason Taylor is no longer a dolphin, therefore he is of no concern to me.

To clarify merriman: They are saying if he plays and gets hit the wrong way it could be career threatening. He hasn't said he is going to sit, but with two torn tendons it could mean that. Angers me... I am starting to believe the San Diego Sports Curse and I'm not superstitious normally.

As for Taylor: wouldn't that stink for the skins if he couldn't play this year then retired after it?

I agree with your first sentence. Jason Taylor WAS a Dolphin great for years. He WAS awesome as a member of the Miami Dolphins. But NOW he's with another team. NOW he's a member of the Redskins. I've moved on without him as a Dolphins player just as he's moved on without the Miami Dolphins. I prefer to be Dolphins first. Team-First. If others would rather talk about ex-players then go right ahead, But like I've already said, I would rather talk about players who are currently on the Miami Dolphins as opposed to players on other teams.

Then why come in a thread about an ex-phin. Some of us like to follwo the careers of all ex-dolphins. Esp. a possible hall of famer. If you dont like threads about ex-fins, its easy, dont click them.

Then why come in a thread about an ex-phin. Some of us like to follwo the careers of all ex-dolphins. Esp. a possible hall of famer. If you dont like threads about ex-fins, its easy, dont click them.

If you want to follow the careers of ex-Dolphins players that fine with me. More power to you.

As for not liking threads about ex-Dolphins players that are now with other teams, I don't even understand why this thread is even in FinHeaven Forums > Talk Dolphins Football > Miami Dolphins

I think it would be more appropriate for it to be in FinHeaven Forums >Talk Football and Other Sports > General Football.

probably wish he had some offseason work outs now ....lol

:sidelol: That dancing has him in the best shape of his life. It is even better than real football training. :rolleyes:

And news flash.....JT didnt want to go to a contender. He wanted to go to a big market to sell himself. JT is a bum. Whats funny is our team is WAYYY better than the skins.

The skins are gonna blow this year. Cellar of that division. Meantime, we got ourselves a real QB, Rickys back, got strong and young on the OL and DL, and were gonna make some noise. Deadskins on the other hand have a horrible QB they keep running out there just because he is young. Play in a tough division and arent gonna be that great. Awesome.

I sincerely hope JT will be ok. I never wish injuries on people. But, I hope he is ok so he can play and his team still sucks this year. :lol:

anything to do with jason taylor and zach thomas belongs in the miami dolphins section

he will retired as a dolphin and will always be remembered as a fin

when he gets inducted into the hall fame there will be alot of fins jerseys just like when marino got in

show support a$$h0les, his a fin playing with the reds because of parcells, pretty sure he would've like to stay as a fin just like zach thomas (fin pride)

im not gonna say im happy that jt got hurt cause im not but im happy that the redskins will be a lot worse with out taylor and we have there 2nd round pick so in a sick way it helps us out if jt misses the season .with jt on the redskins im guessing we will have there 2nd which would be in the 50 -57 range and without jt im guessing that will instead be in the 40-48 range. best of luck 2 jayson taylor but if he is hurt we will benefit out team a little more

Are you telling me a guy who dances around in gay outfits all off season instead of lifting weights and conditioning with his football team gets hurt as soon as it's time to strap it on and play football?

Who could have possibly foreseen that?

I agree with your first sentence. Jason Taylor WAS a Dolphin great for years. He WAS awesome as a member of the Miami Dolphins. But NOW he's with another team. NOW he's a member of the Redskins. I've moved on without him as a Dolphins player just as he's moved on without the Miami Dolphins. I prefer to be Dolphins first. Team-First. If others would rather talk about ex-players then go right ahead, But like I've already said, I would rather talk about players who are currently on the Miami Dolphins as opposed to players on other teams.

Since the Dolphins get the Redskins 2nd round pick next year, anything that adversely effects the Redskins and their potential draft positioning effects the Dolphins.

There's nothing deserved about this. I wish him all the best, including a ring.

But facts are facts. This is a violent sport. You're shooting your limbs at other bodies at a high speed and you're having other bodies thrown toward your limbs constantly. The run-up to this football thing is pretty long and important when it comes to getting your brain and body ready for the sheer violence of the sport. Even if you've been doing this a long time, you still have to have a good run-up to get ready for this thing. Jason Taylor skipped the entire run-up period, yeah he was doing some strength training but mostly cardio and no practicing, no impact stuff.

It's not deserved, but it's also not that surprising. Ricky Williams has been doing this football thing for a long time, but when he rushed back too early last year without hardly any run-up to get into football shape, he got hurt within a handful of plays...even though I'm quite positive that Ricky Williams' own private training regimen of cardio and strength probably rivals the dancing activities Jason participated in.

Sucks. I guess the cha cha won't be made a major part of next season's training camps. I still love JT. Hope it's not too serious.

Back
Top Bottom