MetLife Takeover | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MetLife Takeover

One thing Miami fans do well is show up in large numbers to road games. Home games are a different story.

The great franchises of the 70s have a good following across the Country and especially in the NY area. The Jets and Giants wet 0 for the 70s making the playoffs and there are tons of Raiders, Cowboys, Steelers, Dolphin fans b/c of it.

You would remember going 8-0 vs Miami from 1998-2001 but forget going 1-7 from 1994-1997 which is pretty much a wash.

Dolphins will tie the head to head record in the next 3 seasons.Jets are too much in disarray and Don't expect the Jets to surprise any team this year.

'94-'97 we won a total of 19 games(w/ 9 coming in 1997), we stunk pre '97. Miami made the playoffs each of the years from '98-'01 when we dominated you.

I maybe joining you guys with my old man. We've never been able to go to a Dolphins game together, so this would be awesome.

I maybe joining you guys with my old man. We've never been able to go to a Dolphins game together, so this would be awesome.

Hurry up and contact dolfansnyc.com to reserve your tickets. I heard that 150 of the 300 tickets have already been reserved.

I went last year but i sat in the 100 section...this year I will be the rest of the Dolfans.

They already have 255 of the 300 seats spoken for, if anyone is planning on coming you better get in contact with them soon.

Back
Top Bottom