Miami/Atlanta preseason game on CBS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami/Atlanta preseason game on CBS

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but they announced this when the sched. came out. :D

I love the pre-season...get to see those back-up & rookies go at it...those kids on the special teams play like they are insane trying to make the team!

I love anything with the fins, preseason is awsome gets me more pumped for the season!

Me too, only thing I hate..

Starters out there risking injury.

Re: Me too, only thing I hate..

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Starters out there risking injury.
I don't like it either...but I guess they have to get thier reps in to get ready...

Originally posted by dolphanjo
i dont really like the preseason...it always seems like the games take 10 hours and i just never really get into it
:confused: okay....

It's the third game thats televised. Thats the most important one so it'll make it somewhat interesting. They will game plan and rthe starters will really try in the first half.

Does anyone know if HBO is going to have another preseason documentary (can't remember the title) and if so which team they'll focus on. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by VictorVonCrunk
Does anyone know if HBO is going to have another preseason documentary (can't remember the title) and if so which team they'll focus on. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The name's Hardknocks but I don't know if they're doing it.

They are not doing it this year, 80% sure....I wish they would do one on us that is really cool to see how players act at practice and stuff.

This is the ideal game to see, as Sherif noted, as far as seeing the starters.

I hate the preseason and training camp b/c of injuries. I think teams are starting to lighten up a bit on the training camp hitting to preserve their players health, which is wise. While you need some hitting to get into "game" shape, most of the players on our team ought to be able to prepare pretty well without too much extra hitting. My main concern this year will be health. I think we have a team with the right attitude and the right talent to win it all for the first time since the 70's.

Back
Top Bottom