Miami Dolphin 2005 pro-bowl players? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphin 2005 pro-bowl players?

Which Miami Dolphin player has the best chance of making the Pro Bowl?

• Zach Thomas

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Ricky Williams

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Patrick Surtain

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Sammy Knight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy Mcmicheal

• David Boston

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Chris Chamers

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Adewale Ogunleye

• Other(explain)

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

brad_bulldawg54

Practice Squad
Reaction score
ok guys i wanna see who yall think will make the probowl next year,,,i know its a little early but it never hurts to guess.....ok heres who i think may go,,,i have my guarntees,possibilty's,,and suprise players

Guarnteed Pro Bowlers-
1.Zach Thomas
2.Ricky Williams
3.Patrick Surtain
4.Jason Taylor

Possibilty Players-
1.David Boston
2.Chris Chambers
3.Sammy Knight
4.Jeno James
5.Adewale Ogunleye--if resigned?
6.Antuan Edwards-if he starts....which he should
7.Aj Feeley
8.Matt Turk

Ok my suprise pick of who i think will go to the probowl and have a breakout year is Randy "Showtime" Mcmicheal

Zach and Ricky are far from guarantees.
I think Surtain, Taylor, Ogun are very likely PBs.
J. James, Chambers, Boston, McMike, Zach, Ricky are possible PBs.
Possible sursprise: Larry Chester.

yeah im anxious to see what big larry chester will do this year,,,he may be a sleeper to,,,becuz we all know about his offseason weight training hes doing to get stronger and faster...HEY!!!! he might actually get a sack this year..j/k

zach thomas and pat surtain probably will make it for sure. the closest behind them is jason taylor and o-gun other than those guys i dont know who would be so dominent to goto the probowl.

the only reason idont say ricky is because the afc has too many good running backs, well at least portis is gone. i mean lewis,holmes, maybe even dillon, tomlinsen, james, theres alot there and ricky may be good but there still could be backs even better

These are the players I believe will make the Pro Bowl

For Offense
1. Ricky Williams
2. David Boston
3. Randy McMichael

For Defense
1. J.T.
2. Patrick Surtain
3. Larry Chester

Special Teams
1. Tony Bua
2. Olindo Mare

i hope matt turk makes it,,,cuz he had a pretty good year last year...but there is alot of good punters,,so we'll have to see

ThunderCane said:
These are the players I believe will make the Pro Bowl

For Offense
1. Ricky Williams
2. David Boston
3. Randy McMichael

For Defense
1. J.T.
2. Patrick Surtain
3. Larry Chester

Special Teams
1. Tony Bua
2. Olindo Mare

Tony Bua? Pretty high hopes for a rookie drafted in the 5th round..............hope you're right ;)

OK, Here's My Pics

Offence
1. David "The Freak" Boston (If he stays healthy)
2. Randy Mcmichael
3. Ricky Williams

Defence
1. Patrick Surtain
2. Zack Thomas
3. Jayson Taylor
4. Adawale Ogunleye (Only if Taylor doesnt make it)

Special Teams
1. No one

Surprise Player
1. Will Pool

Key:
1's. Is the most likely to make it.
2's. Second Most likely to make it.
And so on

Best chance has to go to Ricky, but most on the list have the ability to get there.

My dark horse is Boston. I think with him and Feely both coming to a new team, being new team guys may help shape a bond between them which show's up on the field.

If Boston plays like he did in AZ, he'' make CC to the #2 reciever, and if that happens. light's out fir the rest of the NFL...

--Ross

yea but there are a lot of other good running backs in the afc. (ie: Ladanian tomlinson, priest holmes, jamal lewis, edgerine james, fred taylor, travis henry, correy dillon, and sean taylor) ricky might just make it as the third running back. behind priest holms , and lewis. but thats just my opinion

Lot of great running backs for sure. priest holes is fun to watch. And jammal lewis is alot like Ricky.

I just got a feeling that our Oline is going to get Ricky a little more space off the line, and I hope Boston keeps an extra man out of the box.

man, I feel we have better shot this year. If feely can take the spot from jay, the rest of the O is set...

--Ross

Back
Top Bottom