Miami Dolphins 2004 Non-divisional Opponents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins 2004 Non-divisional Opponents

Carolina_Dolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
MIAMI DOLPHINS 2004 NON-DIVISIONAL OPPONENTS

Home – CLE, PIT, ARZ, STL, IND or TEN
Away – BAL, CIN, SF, SEA, DEN

Miami plays the 2nd place team in the AFC South (IND or TEN) at home and the 2nd place team in the AFC West (DEN) away.

I swear to god if we have to play Indy again...

I thought they weren't in our division anymore, why do we always have to play them? Piss me off.

yeah every year since they left and we are still playing them.all i care about is our december schedule let us get our division games at home in dec for once is that to much to ask for? after all we go north every year in dec its our turn dammit!!

Actually, I am happy with the away game in SF. They are goign to have a miserable year next year and for that to be one of our away games is a bonus. Also, Seeing how I live in the S.F. Bay Area, perhaps I will get to see Miami in person this year. It sure has been awhile since the Miami-Oak playoff game of a few years ago.

you are right without t.o. and garcia they will suck that is all they have and after dave is gone errickson will then be the worst coach in the pros.:D

I wish we were playing against Seattle in Miami not up there where they are 8-0.

Last year we were 7-1 at home, this year we were 3-4.

Home field advantage can change from year to year.

Originally posted by Samphin
Actually, I am happy with the away game in SF. They are goign to have a miserable year next year and for that to be one of our away games is a bonus. Also, Seeing how I live in the S.F. Bay Area, perhaps I will get to see Miami in person this year. It sure has been awhile since the Miami-Oak playoff game of a few years ago.

Im with ya on that...Miami to SF, wahoo!

All of my family is huge Niner fans, so this will be a sweet victory

That is a pretty brutal schedule away based on this year's rankings. However that is the beauty of the NFL. Sea, Stl, Cin, Bal and SF could all suck next year.

Back
Top Bottom