Miami Dolphins: Full Week 3 Stat Predictions for Offensive Players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: Full Week 3 Stat Predictions for Offensive Players

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
1. Ryan Tannehill:
Prediction:
320 yards passing, two touchdowns and no interceptions
2. Lamar Miller:
Prediction:
55 rushing yards, one rushing touchdown and 24 yards receiving
3.Daniel Thomas:
Prediction: 22 rushing yards and no touchdowns
4.Mike Wallace:
Prediction: 100 receiving yards and a touchdown
5.Brian Hartline:
Prediction: 100 receiving yards and a touchdown
6.Brandon Gibson:
Prediction: 30 receiving yards and no touchdowns
7.Charles Clay:
Prediction: 50 receiving yards and no touchdowns
Read More:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...week-3-stat-predictions-for-offensive-players

Most DCs in the league try to take away trends early in the year. I doubt the falcons are going to let Wallace see as many looks as the colts did. With our offense being about taking what the defense is giving I doubt Wallace has a big game.

I also want to see how RT responds to having as good a game as he did Sunday. We still have to remember he is a very raw talent. He is due to have an off game about every 3rd game. If the falcons stop our running game, I see RT throwing a couple picks in this game. His confidence is so high that when the running game fails he will feel he can force some throws to try and keep up with the falcons. If the falcons score as much as I think they will I can see RT having a really bad day.

Hope I'm wrong.

I've noticed in preseason and the first two games that we don't take shots from the edge of the redzone. We seem to like to work it inside the 10. For that reason, I'm betting if we score 3 TDs, 2 of them will be rushing.

I like the matchup of Gibson and Clay against their safeties/LBs, whereas I think Trufant, Samuel, Alford and McClain is a pretty stout CB group. So, I'd adjust accordingly if it were my list.

Back
Top Bottom