Miami dolphins hard knocks marathon on nfl network right now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami dolphins hard knocks marathon on nfl network right now

cltchperf

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't have hbo max so I haven;t watched hard knocks, and I know others have already watched it. But I wanted to let you guys know who haven't watched it yet, it's on nfl network now. Or if you have watched it but don't mind catching it again. Happy Easter

Nfl network has been very dolphins friendly on Easter. I have youtubetv, so I can record shows. I looked through the tv guide and At 8 or 8:30 pm, is the game replay of Dallas vs miami on nfl network too. So miami marathon with all the hard knocks shows and then later the christmas eve miami game vs dallas. I like it

It was hard enough watching it the first time. Players were dropping like flies at the end.

I gotta be honest I quit watching the week of the Tennessee game and never went back and watched the rest of the season. I will one day, at least that's what I tell myself.

The first couple were very good then we lost and I quit watching

Didn’t watch any of it I had a bad feeling about it. Mid season hard knocks is a horrible idea imo. I bet every team they assign that to will struggle with it. Jmo

That was my thoughts as well but I did end up watching the first two after Fins victories

I see the original one from years ago but I intentionally skipped this one. It was rather unfair we got saddled with it and it's drama mid-season. Didn't kill our season, but it was the last thing we needed going into December.

Back
Top Bottom