Miami Dolphins Head Coach Dave Wannstedt's "day after" press conference. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Head Coach Dave Wannstedt's "day after" press conference.

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Miami Dolphins Head Coach Dave Wannstedt's "day after" press conference.
Offensively, I thought that we did what we had to do. Obviously, the biggest thing that hurt us from an offensive standpoint were the penalties. We were down in there a couple of times and got called for holding and we have an expectation on our football team to play at a certain level in all areas. Well, part of that expectation is also to play penalty-free football and not turn the ball over. Those two things are all part of the total package; in other words, you can’t play championship football and do one of the three phases. You have to play at a high level, get the most out of your ability, the penalties are all part of it and the turnovers are part of it. We were fortunate yesterday that we came up with five turnovers on defense, but that’s not going to happen every week. The goal is to be turnover free. A week ago, we had one offensive penalty. Yesterday we had several more. I’m not going to get into what was legit, what wasn’t legit, they were called and we have to eliminate them. That’s the bottom line. Overall, it’s a good win. Our guys are excited to be back playing a division opponent [and] be back playing at home

We are to 1 demensional to be a contendor, or have Ricky a threat. Teams are beating us on the line, and we are not making the plays down the field for one reason or another.

3 weeks ago we all stated that our D-Fence needed a shot in the ***, and they sure as hell did it. Its time for the Offense to do the same.

We are getting some injuried Offensive players back this week right?

I dunno, hopefully it starts clicking against the Pats.

Atleast the defense is playing lights out right now.

If we can just give Ricky a damn half of a hole he can do something with it.

I like that fact that they have decided to stop the Ruddy rotation.. I think that for the OL to gel, they have to be on the field together as much as possible. Good Defenses (and Bellicheck(sp?) Defenses) have all sorts of stunts and games they play and only a cohesive OL will do well against them.

we just had two tough games against two tough teams on the road. i think patience is a virtue. i think alot of people are hoping fiedler screws up for the sake of getting another QB. If people really want to get rid of JF, then why not start BG now? i think that would be the most stupidest thing you could ever do. But what the hell, lets go for it!:goof:

imho.......we are still not a passing threat......u can see that when every once in a while we catch one for over 15 yeards!.......if we even have a little bit of a threat in our passing game.....ricky will get free.............right now........imho.....we are not a passing threat.....until that improves......we have a very fragile......offense

Back
Top Bottom