Miami Dolphins Jerseys just $55.00!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Jerseys just $55.00!!!

FinFanNumeroUno

The #1 Fin Fan!
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

As some of you know i sell jerseys. I have NFL,NBA,MLB,NFL, and SOCCER. All of my jerseys have sewn logos letters and stitching. These are replica authentic jerseys. For less than a $100.00 you really cant go wrong.

Most importantly i have our beloved Dolphins jerseys in all colors and sizes. As well as the highly coveted Lebron James #6 Miami Heat. Which is also just $55.00 as well as the highest quality stitching on both letters and numbers.

These jerseys are legit and a steal for just $55.00.

I will attach a few samples, i have a paypal so everything is legit. Ther is no room for fraud here its all about sporting our favorite team and LOOK GOOD DOING IT!!!

If anyone is interested please PM or post here and i will post you all some sample of what you would like.

Thank you,

FINFANNUMEROUNO DO DOLPHINS!!!

Attachments

• wayne.jpg
    wayne.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 20105894420580.jpg
    20105894420580.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 37
dude whatever website you are getting you jerseys from please stop the wayne and bryant look horrible

lol i love how some people have the nerve to comment but more than likely know nothing about jerseys. ALL of my peices are official. If you see clearly in the post they dont claim to be real. keep ur negativity to yourself buddy.

i never said they were real all i said is that they look horrible, i know what a real jersey looks like, and i know a lot about jerseys i could spot a fake from a mile away, i have plenty of jerseys in my collection, so what website are you getting your stuff from

The problem you are going to have is the most popular place seems to be www.nflfhlshop.com right now. I have bought six jerseys from them and they are also all sewn on, and I have to tell you, I collect authentic memorabilia, and these are almost identical to the real ones. Great quality. Your challenge is that the site I listed sells them for $24. You are double their price. Good luck and I hope you move some Bro. I just wanted you to know what you are up against.

no offense, op - but your jersey's are kinda crappy looking

i appreciate all the input people. if you dont feel confident with them. dont buy them. its simple im just putting this out there. I can provide ANY of you with a 100% money back guarentee if you are not satisfied. Here is another sample of the Lebron James #6 Miami Heat Black.

Attachments

• NBA Jerseys Minmi Heat 6# James Black.JPG
    NBA Jerseys Minmi Heat 6# James Black.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 18
  • NBA Jerseys Minmi Heat 6# James Black-2.JPG
    NBA Jerseys Minmi Heat 6# James Black-2.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 14
Thanks for posting your items here. Don't take offense to the feedback most of it is well intended. People want you to know what you are up against, and like it or not they are your target market. The site I posted provides superior quality at half the price. But you are free to promote your items here. Good luck.

Its amazing how many threads are started for jerseys. when there are already numerous places to go look. Including myself which promises a 100% money back guarentee if you guys are not satisfied. These are the best jerseys you will find for under $100.00. Feel free to PM me with any requests. Thank you for your consideration.

Last year for christmas, On ebay, i got a REAL Authentic Ronnie Brown for $80+ shipping. But back to these, Id be interested to see the shoulder patches and the orange trim on the numbers up close. Im all for buying knock offs if the logos on the shoulders are acceptable, other fakes i have seen, are not.

lol i love how some people have the nerve to comment but more than likely know nothing about jerseys. ALL of my peices are official. If you see clearly in the post they dont claim to be real. keep ur negativity to yourself buddy.

I know a thing or two about jerseys, Id like to see closeups of your Shoulder logos and numbers. I want an orange henne and an aqua dansby or marshall

Back
Top Bottom