Miami Dolphins Mock, Version 2.0 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Mock, Version 2.0

camanda said:
Williams and Marshall are both great talents with a pattern of undisciplined play and difficulty handling authority woven through every review I've read about them. Drafting two headcases in the same draft may be more than even Saban can handle. Of the two I would gamble on Marshall. One draft site likened him to Terrell Owens as far as talent and temperment.

I think Watkins is a steal! I, too, hope Miami has a shot at him in the third.

Kuper and Ingram are serviceable. 7th rounders or free agents.

Please don't comment unless you know what you are talking about, cause you obviously have no clue. Brandon Marshall has been nothing but an upstanding citizen since the day he came to UCF. He underwent the coaching change with O'leary coming in where so many student athletes quit cause they couldnt handle the punishment the new regime put on them. He has never been in ANY trouble and he is an extremely nice guy. Maybe you are thinking of a different marshall, if not then please think before you commit libel against such a stand up guy.

outtawack311 said:
Please don't comment unless you know what you are talking about, cause you obviously have no clue. Brandon Marshall has been nothing but an upstanding citizen since the day he came to UCF. He underwent the coaching change with O'leary coming in where so many student athletes quit cause they couldnt handle the punishment the new regime put on them. He has never been in ANY trouble and he is an extremely nice guy. Maybe you are thinking of a different marshall, if not then please think before you commit libel against such a stand up guy.

well he isnt exactly an upstanding citizen but he wasnt that bad it seems. according to espn, he was arressted for resisting arrest and trespassing at a dennys restaurant. they also go on to say he is arrogant.

MadLib said:
The 3 most credible draft sites that I follow...

1 - www.nfldraftcountdown.com
2 - www.nfldraftforecast.com
3 - www.condraft.com (consensus draft)

...all have him going in the 3rd or lower. Forecast has him falling to us in the 3rd.

fair enough. i follow these along with scouts inc and kiper as well. just from everything ive read seems he is going to be gone. if he is there in the 3rd depending on our first round pick i definitely wouldnt mind him in the 3rd.

outtawack311 said:

NFL Draft Countdown: http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/wr/brandonmarshall.html
Not known to be a hard worker...Has some character / maturity issues and was even suspended at one point in college.

NFL Draft Almanac:
http://www.nfldraftalmanac.com/index.php?c=32&a=260
Another area of concern for Marshall is his attitude and work ethic, and how he conducts himself off the field. Marshall has had run-ins with coaches earlier in his career, once resulting in suspension. Despite his great physical abilities, Marshall hasn't always been able to get the most out of his talent and has often underachieved when playing on the offensive side of the ball. While things clicked in 2005, he will need to develop more maturity and consistency from here on in.

Pro Football Weekly Draft Preview:
(excerpts from the book-page 51)
Was suspended one game vs. Ohio for violation of team rules...Needs to mature. Has a volatile personality and does not like to take orders.Runs his mouth too much. Has a world of potential, but how well he can co-exist with teammates, blend into a locker room and take instructionfrom authority will determine his fate.

Sorry if I got you riled up. I didn't realize he had relatives reading Finheaven's message boards. I like the guys talent, I just don't think you draft too many "special needs" kids in the same year. And, since you obviously missed it, I stated that between the two guys (Williams, Marshall) I'd gamble on Marshall. That means I'd like to see Miami select Marshall. I'm sorry, I can't type any slower for you.

I am just a UCF student who has seen nothing but great things from Marshall. The problem in his career had a lot to do with the atmosphere of the UCF football program back then. It was an 0-11 season where he wasn't playing his natural position. There was a ton of frustration going through the team. I dont think many people can blame someone for something small happening then.

Back
Top Bottom