Miami Dolphins Sign LB Junior Sylvestre | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Sign LB Junior Sylvestre

Sign me.

I played Mike in Jr. High (5'9" 270lbs)

What I lack in speed, agility, height, instincts, power, & aggressiveness for an NFL linebacker ... I make up in ... er, um ... girth, drunken disregard for my own safety, & the complete willingness to enthusiastically sign for league minimum. :)

Give Bump a chance.

Would be nice to have more 245-255 pounders at LB. We have to have the lightest linebacking group in the entire NFL now. Reshad Jones is almost as big as some of our LBs for God sake.

Sign me.

What I lack in speed, agility, height, instincts, power, & aggressiveness for an NFL linebacker ... I make up in ... er, um ... girth, drunken disregard for my own safety, & the complete willingness to enthusiastically sign for league minimum. :)

Give Bump a chance.
:laugh

Would be nice to have more 245-255 pounders at LB. We have to have the lightest linebacking group in the entire NFL now. Reshad Jones is almost as big as some of our LBs for God sake.
Most of our LBs are in the 230 range which is pretty standard nowadays.

This is why everyone we tackle manages to get an extra 2-4 yards falling forward. Been a problem for some time.

Sign me.

Give Bump a chance.

Just tape a beer bottle to the jersey of the ball carrier and bump well be all over him like free hookers :)

Back
Top Bottom