Miami/Ft Lauderdale Traffic | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami/Ft Lauderdale Traffic

PeachFins

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
My girlfriend bought me tickets for the Miami vs Green Bay game.

We are leaving PHL at 6:35 and we are switching flights, and arriving in Ft Lauderdale airport at 11:30. Is that enough time to take a taxi from the airport to the game and get there by 1 considering traffic?

Also for a side note. we are taking another taxi back to the airport after the game and our flight leaves to philadelphia at 8:00 and we'll arrive back at home at 11.

What a day. Thanks for the help. And sorry if this needs to be moved. :dolphins:

PetreLOVESmiami said:
My girlfriend bought me tickets for the Miami vs Green Bay game.

We are leaving PHL at 6:35 and we are switching flights, and arriving in Ft Lauderdale airport at 11:30. Is that enough time to take a taxi from the airport to the game and get there by 1 considering traffic?

Also for a side note. we are taking another taxi back to the airport after the game and our flight leaves to philadelphia at 8:00 and we'll arrive back at home at 11.

What a day. Thanks for the help. And sorry if this needs to be moved. :dolphins:

I don't know about making it by 1 . . . maybe I guess . . . u wont have luggage so u can just get right off the plane and catch a cab, so u should be ok. Fort Laud airport to the stadium probably is about 1/2 hour . . .if the Cabby takes 595 to the Pike and head south, then u don't have to worry about parking either . . . yea u should be good.

U will definetly make the flight back, I'm guessin you will be at the airport by 6 or so.

305TillIDie said:
I think you will make it in time from the airport to the stadium ..sunday traffic isnt that bad..if it was a weekday, you wouldnt have a chance :lol:

lol, anywhere close to that County Line is hell during the week . . . glad I work in Deerfield and not closer to Downtown Fort L or Miami

Ooooh... that's a tough call. I honestly don't think you'll make it to the stadium by the time the game starts because of the traffic getting to the game. I'd stay you'll be 1/2 hour late. Still sounds like quite the awesome adventure though!

Tell you what,man.that is really cutting it short.If there is ANY kind of delay your screwed.In any case i hope you make it through o.k. Let us know how you did.

shoulda just drove to newark and caught a direct flight down to miami or fort lauderdale.........philly sucks with their selection of flights.....seems its mainly usairways and u gotta transfer in either charlotte or atlanta...........

it took me about 30 mins to get from FLL to get to the stadium.....that was a sunday game-1pm start........

Just get a earlier flight. That will be the easiest solution. If not just have the cab get you as close as he can before the stadium traffic starts and just start walking. you'll probably shave 20min.

305TillIDie said:
I think you will make it in time from the airport to the stadium ..sunday traffic isnt that bad..if it was a weekday, you wouldnt have a chance :lol:

have fun at the game :yes:
Dude, BG died?

Back
Top Bottom