Miami Gear 25% off until midnight EST tonight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Gear 25% off until midnight EST tonight

I could use a new hat, actually. Mine is getting a bit faded.

No chance at 25% off or 75% off. Last week I was in Naples attending an LPGA event. On Thursday afternoon I was walking behind the grandstand on 18 when I saw two guys of similar age approaching me. One of them was wearing a Dolphins shirt with the old logo. I stopped him and said I appreciated the old logo. He immediately perked up and said it has to be the old logo, that he will never wear anything with the new logo, or purchase anything for his family with the new logo. I told them I felt exactly the same way. Then we talked some more and it turned out we were all within two years of the same age and all of us had season tickets as kids for the 1972 team.

The organization may not care, or assume it will eventually wear off, but I can't count how many people of my age bracket I've met who despise the new logo and will never budge. Change for the better and I would have been fine with it. I said that to the two guys in Naples and they instantly agreed. The change we received was a Mike Dee ignorant butchering.

No chance at 25% off or 75% off. Last week I was in Naples attending an LPGA event. On Thursday afternoon I was walking behind the grandstand on 18 when I saw two guys of similar age approaching me. One of them was wearing a Dolphins shirt with the old logo. I stopped him and said I appreciated the old logo. He immediately perked up and said it has to be the old logo, that he will never wear anything with the new logo, or purchase anything for his family with the new logo. I told them I felt exactly the same way. Then we talked some more and it turned out we were all within two years of the same age and all of us had season tickets as kids for the 1972 team.

The organization may not care, or assume it will eventually wear off, but I can't count how many people of my age bracket I've met who despise the new logo and will never budge. Change for the better and I would have been fine with it. I said that to the two guys in Naples and they instantly agreed. The change we received was a Mike Dee ignorant butchering.

Me and most of the dolphin fans I know are with ya. My gf and my little brothers are the only people I know that are ambivalent about it ... they just don't care either way. Everyone else I know hates it. I don't know a single person who likes it. It's hard for me to comprehend how that awful depiction is what they came up with ... or needing to replace a classic to begin with. One of Ross' many questionable calls.

At some point it will revert all the way back to the original. That will be a good day.

The new logo is a symbol of futility. I would not buy it.
We should keep it until the dumpster fire is over.

Back
Top Bottom