Miami heat playoffs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami heat playoffs

The K MO SHOW

Active Roster
Reaction score
I think the Miami Heat should wear their EL HEAT jerseys tonight in honor of Cinco De Mayo.

It's asthma awareness day too so they need to work that in as well

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Goddamn the Raptors love illegal screens, Bill Billichick is probably taking notes.

Whiteside is not worth a max deal, although he is going to get one.

That kid cannot play one on one big man defense and he cannot play one on one big man offense.

He is a great help defender, guards the paint and can finish at the rim but god is this kid raw in parts of his game that need to be dominant.

Toronto is not good enough to win in Miami, they're barely good enough to beat the Heat at their worst.

Heat by 20 on Saturday.
Heat by 15 on Monday.

I had Miami in 6 when the series started and I am sticking with that prediction.

I am excited though, this team has been more inconsistent in these playoffs than it has in the entire 2nd half of the season. Get through this series and maybe that motivation finally kicks up a notch vs the Cavs.

Whiteside is not worth a max deal, although he is going to get one.

That kid cannot play one on one big man defense and he cannot play one on one big man offense.

He is a great help defender, guards the paint and can finish at the rim but god is this kid raw in parts of his game that need to be dominant.

He looks really lazy out there most of the time as well

Man we played like pure trash last night. I was at the game and when Dragic hit that three that crowd was ready to commit suicide in Jurassic Park. We need to just run the offense through Dragic man and stop with the iso Johnson/ Wade **** at the end of games. Our offense is just better when we are moving then just watching Wade go iso.

Valunucias has been kicking his ass all series and Al Jefferson made Hassan bite on every fake.
If he played with any intensity he would be a top 10 player. I don't think he is mature enough to do so because he would foul out in 5 minutes

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wade and UD were the only ones who came to play tonight

Toronto is not good enough to win in Miami, they're barely good enough to beat the Heat at their worst.

Heat by 20 on Saturday.
Heat by 15 on Monday.

They can't win in Miami eh? Lol
Let's go Raptors! We the north baby!

****ing Wade man. Just get him to the Eastern Conference Finals to get that crack at Lebron and Cleveland. This has been an ugly series.

Back
Top Bottom