Miami trade with Rams? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami trade with Rams?

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
i dono what ya'll think. I think its bunkley, wimbley as CLE loves him or Huff.

SR 7 said:

I think we don't have enough picks to move that high, but I would love to see Huff playing for the Phins

TotoreMexico said:
I think we don't have enough picks to move that high, but I would love to see Huff playing for the Phins

The only scenario I see where Huff makes it out of the top ten is if the Vikes make a trade with Detroit to land Jay Cutler and I honestly think the only chance that happens is if Huff is off the board at #9. My point being, you can pretty much forget about Huff @ #11.

This is from ESPN Insider:

There also is some trade buzz regarding the Rams with the 11th overall selection. According to a source close to the situation, the Rams would consider moving back for the right deal, but only if quarterback Cutler is off the board. That obviously begs the question of how interested new head coach Scott Linehan truly is in Cutler. If the answer is very interested, the Rams might also be in the market to trade up a couple of spots to snatch Cutler ahead of the Cardinals, who are leaning toward Cutler at No. 10. As far as a trade-down partner is concerned for the Rams, I've been told Miami is one of the interested teams.

SR 7 said:

uhhh.........what???:confused: why would we move up, how would we move up?

Crowder52 said:
This is from ESPN Insider:

There also is some trade buzz regarding the Rams with the 11th overall selection. According to a source close to the situation, the Rams would consider moving back for the right deal, but only if quarterback Cutler is off the board. That obviously begs the question of how interested new head coach Scott Linehan truly is in Cutler. If the answer is very interested, the Rams might also be in the market to trade up a couple of spots to snatch Cutler ahead of the Cardinals, who are leaning toward Cutler at No. 10. As far as a trade-down partner is concerned for the Rams, I've been told Miami is one of the interested teams.

What could we realistically offer St. Louis to move up 6 picks. We absolutely cannot give up anymore first day picks this year and it would require more than a 3rd to do it. The only player I think would even be worth such a trade would be Ngata.

ChambersWI said:
only way we trade up is if Huff is available.

Im a die hard Longhorn fan and ive watched every game Huff has ever played in and I still dont think that trade would be worth it considering the amount of defensive back talent available in the first day of the draft.

MadLib said:
What could we realistically offer St. Louis to move up 6 picks. We absolutely cannot give up anymore first day picks this year and it would require more than a 3rd to do it. The only player I think would even be worth such a trade would be Ngata.

I completely agree with you bro, I was just quoting the source.

MadLib said:
Im a die hard Longhorn fan and ive watched every game Huff has ever played in and I still dont think that trade would be worth it considering the amount of defensive back talent available in the first day of the draft.

Yeah, I don't see a way in which we could trade up to the Rams, it would be stupid and pointless and have us lose more draft choices which we don't have.

TotoreMexico said:

I agree...Would love to somehow get Huff, but realistically I see no way to move that high...

MadLib said:

let me rephrase it. Huff is the best DB in the draft, and fits our defense so if he is available when the Rams pick, we'll try to get him.

ChambersWI said:
let me rephrase it. Huff is the best DB in the draft, and fits our defense so if he is available when the Rams pick, we'll try to get him.

Im not sure why it was necessary to rephrase it because there really was no one arguing the fact that Huff is the best DB in the draft. The real question is, do you think he is worth giving up our 3rd and 4th rd picks to move up 5 spots to get him? Because thats what it would take to move up to that selection. Last year we got Channing Crowder and Travis Daniels in those rounds, im not willing to subsitute 3 quality players for one potential superstar db.

Whats the story behind this thread? Is this just your idea or is there a legit source? (besides that ESPN article)

Back
Top Bottom