Miami try outs 2nite | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami try outs 2nite

TheAnswer385

STAY LOW RUN FREE
Reaction score
Keep your eyes on rod gardner and the denver back field they are all possable trades for miami give ya something to look forward to. Also we get to see the qb we missed Brunell.

(Denver Washington) 8:00 ABC

Just curious, where you did you get this from? I would love Tatum Bell on our team. I thought he was the steal of the draft.

i think it was espn or fox sports but bell has broken finger rite now i think

Why does everyone keep thinking Broncos have good RBs?? last time i checked Terrell Davis retired, Olandis Gary was let go, Clinton Portis was traded, Tatum Bell is injured, and Quentin Griffin is the starter....now why do where are the good backs coming from?

anyway, if you ask me....its never been their RBs, its always been their O-Line.

i kno man i was just stayting the trade rumors i never said it would benifit the team

Is it REALLY possible we trade for Gardner? Is this actually true or did someone on this site make it up?

ABC on NOW! (8 PM)

REDSKINS....BRONCOS....

MY FIX IS FED!!!!! (Like Chappelle's Tyrone Biggums getting a huge crack rock!)

True it was on the fin heaven main page just a day ago said that they are renewing intrest in him.

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh-football-fix is fed is RIGHT-Hmmmmmm-Redskins huh? look like an interesting team on the upswing as a second team-think Shula might come out of retirement for a couple years-Go Spielman-make something happen !!!!

Well if we're going by the game so far....man give us Griffin! That little man is tearing it up! I don't care who says he's too small to start in this league, he's embarrassing the Washington D. This guy is going to turn into a stud.

Back
Top Bottom