Miami vs. Atlanta attn: Dolphans that live in Atlanta | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami vs. Atlanta attn: Dolphans that live in Atlanta

Phinology

Random title
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I live in Atlanta and my wife that is so great got me tickets to the game and I am on the 4th row seat 1 sect 120 or 5 yd line on the Falcons side..... I know, be careful right, lol. Anyway, i just wanted to see if anyone was going to be at the game and or have a tailgate before we start the season?
I am a little worried about our team in the secondary, Ryan and company have some talent and I cant take the thought that after waiting so long to see my boys in the Atl that the Falcons would have a team that could actually score with ease over the middle but it looks as such.

Hope to see you there!

I live in TN and i am going to this game i cant wait. I am also worried about our secondary. But our defense has a chance against their offense where there d is pretty much bad all around but if our offense plays like they did against the Tampa they will have a chance.

Hello everyone, I live in Atlanta and my wife that is so great got me tickets to the game and I am on the 4th row seat 1 sect 120 or 5 yd line on the Falcons side..... I know, be careful right, lol. Anyway, i just wanted to see if anyone was going to be at the game and or have a tailgate before we start the season?
I am a little worried about our team in the secondary, Ryan and company have some talent and I cant take the thought that after waiting so long to see my boys in the Atl that the Falcons would have a team that could actually score with ease over the middle but it looks as such.

Hope to see you there!

There is a big group of Dolpfans meeting in Atlanta for the game. They are going to hit one of the Taco Mac's up there and "take it over". If you search through the threads I'm sure you can find more info including hotel. I'm sure that the guys/gals that are going up would be happy to have you join them.

Atlanta looks like they are playing well from the outside looking in. Howevery I did notice a lot of them look soft; Compaired to our players. Most all our players look in great shape.

There is a big group of Dolpfans meeting in Atlanta for the game. They are going to hit one of the Taco Mac's up there and "take it over". If you search through the threads I'm sure you can find more info including hotel. I'm sure that the guys/gals that are going up would be happy to have you join them.

I think you are talking about the taco mac that is right next to the lindbergh marta station. If everyone is meeting up there you can count me in as well!!! Fin fans need to travel in packs!!!

The Falcons have issues so far covering screens! Happened all night to them vs. Chargers. They lost a lot of folks and young guys need to step up for them and early on. Ryan is great adn Turner is a sledgehammer at RB. Keep them in 3rd and long so they can't play ball control. With that D I love our chances with the WILDFIN making some special things happen. As an outside observer I like Ryan and admire his moxy for a young qb. Hopefull he gets a one game flu of the sophomore slump.

I think Miami will be pretty well represented at the game. I can't wait for two more weeks!!!
Section 106 row 30

I have heard about a tailgate at the Olympic Fountains so maybe we will meet there?
I love your quote and agree about Jesus Christ!

Go Phins!

I think you are talking about the taco mac that is right next to the lindbergh marta station. If everyone is meeting up there you can count me in as well!!! Fin fans need to travel in packs!!!
If its lindbergh then I am in.. I will try to find if that is correct.

People don’t seem to have any problem having rookies in the secondary learning with live bullets in real games, but don’t want to see Henne go through the same process. I think both might cost us initially, but pay off in the long run and bigger picture. Go Miami. Hope you guys at the game have a great time!

I think they are talking about the TM downtown by the world congress center. The other thread mentions walking distance to the dome? and I the group coming in for the game is staying downtown as well. We have 2 weeks, I am sure it will get cleared up. I can't wait, I know we'll be well represented there.

I am in the in section 327 in the upper deck.

The Falcons secondary is extremely small, any taller wr will kill them (See Vincent Jackson last night). There entire D is young and not the greatest yet. That being said, they have a ton of weapons on offense. Hopefully Will Allen can locked down Roddy and someone tackle (unlike vs the Bucs) the bowling ball Micheal Turner. Should be a good game and the dome being pretty quiet by the end of the game.

Back
Top Bottom