Miami vs. Buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami vs. Buffalo

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Buffalo (5-4) at Miami (2-7), Sunday, 1:00 (Miami -2)

Storylines: First 2011 meeting of AFC East inhabitants headed in opposite directions, with slumping Bills having dropped two straight and three of four after 4-1 start and Dolphins on two-game winning streak after losing first seven tests of the season...Miami has prevailed in four of last six matchups between the teams, but Buffalo recorded first victory in Sun Life Stadium since 2007 with 17-14 decision last December...Rising Dolphins have outscored opponents 51-12 during current surge and coming off 20-9 triumph over visiting Washington last Sunday, only team's second win in last 14 outings at home...Bills 1-3 on road this year and began stretch of three consecutive away tilts with forgettable 44-7 defeat at Dallas in Week 10, club's worst loss since 2007...Buffalo second in AFC with plus-four turnover margin but have seven giveaways during present slide, with quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick throwing three interceptions against Cowboys...Miami signal-caller Matt Moore has completed 71.1 percent of his pass attempts with three touchdowns and one pick over team's two straight wins...Bills running back Fred Jackson leads NFL in rushing yards (917) and recorded sixth 100-yard game of season last week...Wide receiver Stevie Johnson questionable for Buffalo after hurting shoulder against Cowboys, but safety George Wilson (shoulder) probable and linebacker Chris Kelsay (calf) set to return from two-game absence...Bills kicker Rian Lindell (shoulder) ruled out, however, and team placed center Eric Wood (torn ACL) on injured reserve Tuesday.
Fast Fact: Fitzpatrick, the AFC's Offensive Player of the Month in September, has completed just 35-of-62 passes (56.5 pct.) for 337 yards and two touchdowns with five interceptions for a 48.9 quarterback rating in Buffalo's two November losses.
Prediction: Bills have been done in by turnovers lately, but get back on track against a Miami team that's rarely forced mistakes out of its opponent. Bills 24, Dolphins 21.
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/16/3270074/week-11-why-the-eagles-have-crash.html

The Dolphins are more talented and are playing loose. The Bills are feeling presure and tightening up. I see the Phins winning this one comfortably 24-10

The Dolphins are more talented and are playing loose. The Bills are feeling presure and tightening up. I see the Phins winning this one comfortably 24-10

Sure pal and it's very evident by both teams' records. Congrats on beating 2 teams the Bills beat by a combined score of 64-7. I'm not taking anything for granted but this game couldn't come at a better time for the Bills. I'm just glad you guys won't be getting Luck.

Sure pal and it's very evident by both teams' records. Congrats on beating 2 teams the Bills beat by a combined score of 64-7. I'm not taking anything for granted but this game couldn't come at a better time for the Bills. I'm just glad you guys won't be getting Luck.
And I'm glad your a buffalo soldier...

I think the Dolphins are done winning for this year

though if we do win one more, it'll be this weekend

Go Bills !

15freao-1.jpg
dz9tt3-1.jpg

I think we match up well with the Bills due to their oline issues, but they are the better team. (Even though they let Romo run through them like a savage beast - I can't stand the Cowboys).

I think this will be another tight ball game until the 4th quarter. Whoever makes the mistakes in crunch time will lose the game.
The Bills secondary usually plays well against us. Hopefully, Sparano will replace Mark "The punching clown" Colombo with Garner for the whole game. The pressure coming off the RT is causing Moore to make mistakes.

Mia 24
Bills 17

think its a FG game.

Back
Top Bottom