Miami vs. Packers game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami vs. Packers game

Robfinfan

Live like tomorrow is your last day!
Reaction score
I was just wandering if anyone will be going to the Miami vs. packers’ game? I plan to bring three of my friends with me from South Carolina and would like to hook up for tailgating.

For those of you who attend the games, can you advise if I should by a parking pass off the Miami site upfront ($25) or just pay when I get there?

Also, I was advised earlier in the year to get a hotel in Ft Lauderdale. I have been to Daytona a couple of times but not Ft Lauderdale. Any suggestions for a good place to stay which is close to some spot bars. We plan to arrive early for the weekend. Any suggestions would be grateful. Thanks

Robfinfan said:
I was just wandering if anyone will be going to the Miami vs. packers’ game? I plan to bring three of my friends with me from South Carolina and would like to hook up for tailgating.

For those of you who attend the games, can you advise if I should by a parking pass off the Miami site upfront ($25) or just pay when I get there?

Also, I was advised earlier in the year to get a hotel in Ft Lauderdale. I have been to Daytona a couple of times but not Ft Lauderdale. Any suggestions for a good place to stay which is close to some spot bars. We plan to arrive early for the weekend. Any suggestions would be grateful. Thanks

Hard Rock seems to always be the spot when comming down here, I'm guessing this time of year it will be around 200 bucks a night, but man the night life is tops in Broward.

Get a parking pass and get there early so you can park close to the stadium, wait too late and you'll just be stuck a mile away in the horrible cash parkinglots, parking sucks at dolphin stadium.

If the Dolphins don't beat the Jets you shouldn't have to worry about parking because not many people will be there.

you should get there an hour early just in case, but there shouldnt be that much traffic, it all depends on our record anyway

True. As long as we beat the packers. I'm bringing two packer Backers with me and it will be a long 10 hour drive back home. lol

Hilton garden inn 10min from game 954 924 9204 other dolphins fan will be there buy a parking pass GO DOLPHINS

Robfinfan said:

I'll be flying down from philadelphia with my girlfriend.

Robfinfan said:
Thanks for the info. How early do you recommend? Thanks

An hour early is too late.....ESPECIALLY if you want to tailgate........I have a season parking pass and 1 hr. is too late......sometimes..........but....be smart. 1hr 30 min to 2 hrs. is sufficient..Also, if you take University DR. u may get stuck.............but.........traffic shouldnt b that bad.:wink:

Btw.............section #?

hey sorry i just got this message, i was looking for some friends we met at the game, my husband and i and 2 friends went to the game we are from columbia south carolina where are you from?

Back
Top Bottom