Miami vs San Fran Group Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami vs San Fran Group Tickets

Dolfan954

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wanted to gauge everyone's interest with this year's away games, and find out who wants to go to one of the away games. I know it's only April, but it's better that we get started with all the plans now so we know who's going from who's not. We'll all get better prices if we get group tickets, and of course, it's always better to sit with Dolfans if you're at an away game.

Which game would you guys prefer going to?

Put me in for 2 San Fran. Though I would love to go up to Pats ville and make a whole section teal. I hate those fans.

I live in Ottawa so I am up for Buffalo, New York, New England, Cincy or Baltimore.
Denver, San Fran and Seattle are too far to drive to.

I'm definitely going to the phins-san fran game. Pops and I go to every CA game the Dolphins play which translates into almost one game a year...

I was going to try and get some single game tickets, but if there's a better, cheaper way to secure those tix I'm all for it.

I would be interested in going to the San Fran game. How would the group tickets work, would all us finfans be sitting together? That would be great stuff

i went a few years ago when the dolphins got beat 21-0 and it was horrible, but enough about that. i bought our tickets at face value through the 49ers the day they went on sale in june/july and the tickets were bad. the 49ers sell out every game and have very loyal fans. great place to tailgate. but the key is if someone knows a person that has season tickets b/c they can purchase tickets before anyone else for single game tickets. i will be at that game for sure, but i am hitting up anyone i know that may have season tickets or knows somebody that does.

OG54 said:
i went a few years ago when the dolphins got beat 21-0 and it was horrible, but enough about that. i bought our tickets at face value through the 49ers the day they went on sale in june/july and the tickets were bad. the 49ers sell out every game and have very loyal fans. great place to tailgate. but the key is if someone knows a person that has season tickets b/c they can purchase tickets before anyone else for single game tickets. i will be at that game for sure, but i am hitting up anyone i know that may have season tickets or knows somebody that does.

OG I was there too, with my niner fan buddies so I got made fun of significantly. hahaha. You are lucky you paid face value, we paid 280 per seat. Great seats though, 35 yard line about 20 rows back

I definately am in for the San Fran game. Two tickets for me as well. We shall take over that hell hole known as 3com formally Candlestick.

snickers, that Gadsen catch was unbelieveable. Dude's hands had to be bigger than a freaking baseball glove.

i know! its kinda pathetic, but if im reading a thread I already posted in, I tend to watch that catch a few times over before moving on the the next post. To this day. I still have no idea how that catch is even possible.

I'll be at the San Fran game, I am lucky enough to already have tickets but should someone organize a tailgate party, let me know please, I'll be there.

Back
Top Bottom