Miami vs San Fran Group Tickets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami vs San Fran Group Tickets

Sorry dude, being a Dolfan in NY I make my one game a year down in Miami where they are 6-0 in games I have been at. I go with a group of people and our group is called the Mighty Phins. This year we are doing the Steeler game if anyone is interested please drop me a mail or message and I will give you details and show you pics from our past trips. dolfanrodney

Dolfan954 said:
I wanted to gauge everyone's interest with this year's away games, and find out who wants to go to one of the away games. I know it's only April, but it's better that we get started with all the plans now so we know who's going from who's not. We'll all get better prices if we get group tickets, and of course, it's always better to sit with Dolfans if you're at an away game.

Which game would you guys prefer going to?

I'm definitely planning to go to the 49er game but I already talked to the 49ers and they do not sell group tix.

We'd have to buy a block of tix individually if it's even possible.

I am supposed to see the niner game with my two niner friends. Glad to see that so many phin fans are going to be around, I hate niner fans, though they are not as bad as raider fans (ugh)

4 of us had planned on attending the Seaduck game in Seattle, but......now I`m thinking SF would be pretty good too. Probably stand alot better shot at beating the Niners instead of Seattle.

Dolfan954 said:
I wanted to gauge everyone's interest with this year's away games, and find out who wants to go to one of the away games. I know it's only April, but it's better that we get started with all the plans now so we know who's going from who's not. We'll all get better prices if we get group tickets, and of course, it's always better to sit with Dolfans if you're at an away game.

Which game would you guys prefer going to?

me and the wifey here in san diego are trying to get tix to the san fran game ;)

Id Definately be interested in going, how late do i have to give a final decision if there is any attempt for grouping seats together as close as possible? my sis lives there, and a very good "friend" as well hehe! ;) just message me or post here with any info :)

I am definately there. If we cannot get group tickets, we should all still try to go and tailgate before the game. We could get some great shots for the website of the west coast contingent, meet each other face to face finally, and show support for our team. Heck, it might be even cool to have seats throughout the stadium to kind of pepper the crowd with fins fans, that way, our presence is everywhere.

Everyone needs to make sure to PM or start another thread or something when we find out when individual tickets go on sale, that way, we all get to go.

Hey I hate to sound like a commercial but everyone who wants to go to this game, should check out www.stubhub.com. A nice place to buy or sell tickets. I looked up this game, and there seem to be tons of season ticket holders putting up for sale. A flat rate too, no auction. Some of them allow up to 12 tickets or so, in case a group of us want to sit nearby. Anyhow, everyone go check it out.

I'd love to be in on this. The only thing I'm worried about is sending money to some faceless dude on a MB. No offense, and I'm not saying that I think you would do this but you could take all of our money and hose us all. On the other hand, if you buy a bunch of tickets and get stuck with them when people (as they invariably do) cancel or simply flake.

Perhaps if we could set something up with either Muck or AJ (I've dealt with AJ on numerous occasions and trust him) where they would collect the cash and let you (Dolfan954) know who has sent money so you know how many tickets to purchase. Once you've purchased the tickets you could then send them out to the responsible parties and the cash holder would then send you your coin.

This would add some checks and balances into the system so nobody gets screwed.

Back
Top Bottom