MIAMI will beat BUFFALO. Miami 28 Buffalo 21..... Buffalo is going down hill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MIAMI will beat BUFFALO. Miami 28 Buffalo 21..... Buffalo is going down hill

Johnstone

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Miami is on a roll right now. I have them beating Buffalo, 28-21. I just think we are a better team than Buffalo. They have no one who can guard Brandon Marshall. Ryan Fritzgerald will have a bad game. I just think Matt Moore is going to have another good game. In my heart, I just beleive we are a better team than Buffalo. If Matt Moore started the whole year, I beleive we would be 6-3. easily. He is just starting to grasp the playbook.

Miami is on a roll right now. I have them beating Buffalo, 28-21. I just think we are a better team than Buffalo. They have no one who can guard Brandon Marshall. Ryan Fritzgerald will have a bad game. I just think Matt Moore is going to have another good game. In my heart, I just beleive we are a better team than Buffalo. If Matt Moore started the whole year, I beleive we would be 6-3. easily. He is just starting to grasp the playbook.

Did he tell you that?????

Well I am going to say something about this.

I really think it will be a close game, but at the same time I think the Bills win.

What does worry me though is the INJ in the lines are starting to take their effect with Kyle Williams and now Wood being placed on IR.

I think we have more than enough CBs that can cover Marshall.

Here is a question, Who on MIA will cover our 6-5 Slot WR in David Nelson?

the bills are in a slide... but they are definately good enough to come here and beat us. fitapatrick and fred jackson are tough. we would be wise to not underestimate this team.

Good thing for the Bills is they are going to get BOTH their LTs back.

Levitre will man Center (wish it still was Wood, with Levitre at LG).

Donald Jones is back from his INJ, and last week was thrust into the offense with limited work (it will be different with a week of Practice).

Defense is still missing Kyle Williams, but getting two key players back (from what is reported now) in Aaron Williams, CB and Chris Kelsay.

Key Matchups IMO are going to be.

Chris Hariston (Rookie) against Wake or other pass-rusher lined up over him.

Levitre (should be fine against Paul S). but worried the communication and first game at C might be ugly for him.

Dareus against - Carey, your RT and Pouncy reason I listed all three is he moves around alot from NT - DE but all on the right side of the offensive line.

Marshall against McGee or McKelvin. If the Bills try to get physical with him he will draw Florence in the physical role I think.

Jackson leads the NFL in rushing and we do it out of a spread offense.

I Have not watched to much Fins games this year, but will be down at the Stadium watching my Bills. So I do have a couple questions

Stevie Johnson - Guess draws Davis

Donald Jones - Guess draws Smith

Who is your third CB and what is their skill set, because that is who will draw David Nelson

Good thing for the Bills is they are going to get BOTH their LTs back.

Levitre will man Center (wish it still was Wood, with Levitre at LG).

Donald Jones is back from his INJ, and last week was thrust into the offense with limited work (it will be different with a week of Practice).

Defense is still missing Kyle Williams, but getting two key players back (from what is reported now) in Aaron Williams, CB and Chris Kelsay.

Key Matchups IMO are going to be.

Chris Hariston (Rookie) against Wake or other pass-rusher lined up over him.

Levitre (should be fine against Paul S). but worried the communication and first game at C might be ugly for him.

Dareus against - Carey, your RT and Pouncy reason I listed all three is he moves around alot from NT - DE but all on the right side of the offensive line.

Marshall against McGee or McKelvin. If the Bills try to get physical with him he will draw Florence in the physical role I think.

Jackson leads the NFL in rushing and we do it out of a spread offense.

I Have not watched to much Fins games this year, but will be down at the Stadium watching my Bills. So I do have a couple questions

Stevie Johnson - Guess draws Davis

Donald Jones - Guess draws Smith

Who is your third CB and what is their skill set, because that is who will draw David Nelson

Will Allen is our Nickel back. I could see Miami not going to Nickel as much and putting a LB on Nelson. If Bills go 4 and 5 wide then we gotta go nickel then...So I wanna see how much Chan trusts his line.

Will Allen is our Nickel back. I could see Miami not going to Nickel as much and putting a LB on Nelson. If Bills go 4 and 5 wide then we gotta go nickel then...So I wanna see how much Chan trusts his line.

There is really one person out of Position with Levitre Moving inside to Center.

Reinhart has been manning the LG position since the Giants Game.

So the line this week is better than it has been essentially since the Giants game when Levitre had to move out to LT. Even with that change with No LT the Bills still went 4 and 5 wide.

Other question with that is do you have a LBer that can matchup Nelson at 6-5 220 with a 4.48 40?

We will still have our 6-7 TE Scott Chandler in the game at the same time.

if them try to spred us out we are going to blitz the heck out of them just like we have done the last few weeks our defence is now playing like the the defence we all expected at the begining of the year we were the 5th best defence last year!!!!

we have lost alot of close games we have not been blown out in any game this year we have been in every game and that was while our offence was struggling now with the offence playing much better the defence is more fresh.there not on the filed as much we need to keep converting those 3rd downs also this will be a another close game and i belive we are just on a roll right now while the bills dont know what hit them last few weeks!!!!!

we have lost alot of close games we have not been blown out in any game this year we have been in every game and that was while our offence was struggling now with the offence playing much better the defence is more fresh.there not on the filed as much we need to keep converting those 3rd downs also this will be a another close game and i belive we are just on a roll right now while the bills dont know what hit them last few weeks!!!!!

The Bills will be back on offense though. Kinda hard to stay in your 5-7 step drop offense when you have a OG playing at LT. So we have been 3 step slants. With an OT back I think the Bills will get back to playing their normal spread offense. The difference with the Bills spread is they still run ALOT from that formation.

Other question with that is do you have a LBer that can matchup Nelson at 6-5 220 with a 4.48 40?

We will still have our 6-7 TE Scott Chandler in the game at the same time.

Burnett could do a decent job for about 2 to 3 seconds if the pass rush didn't get there by then though it would be an easy completion.

Back
Top Bottom